Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How to export my course to another person's sandbox?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I grade just one question in a quiz for all the students in speed grader? For example, the quiz has 4 questions.  I want just to grade the first question for all the students before moving onto the second question.  Does speed grader have that...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do you delete a course on canvas? It is just a starter from canvas without any people on it, so how do I delete it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to learn about quizzes in Canvas. I usually make these in LaTeX and it is a lot of work to transfer the LaTeX output of a quiz to Canvas.Is there a "quiz record file" which can be uploaded after editing relevant entries? If this is possib...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Good morning,Is there a way that I can send an email to my course roster? I am able to send announcements to my students via Canvas, but I have received requests from students for email notifications. I know that I can email them individually, but it...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I set up the percentage of each kind of assignment?How do I add new assignments?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I created a quiz in Quizzes and now want to add it to a Module

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have created Modules and Assignments within those modules. I would like to post PowerPoint Narrated Videos into these module assignments. How do I do that?Ray Burgess

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload an mp4 file from an outside lecturer into a Canvas module?

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to be in lockdown browser taking a quiz and airdrop pictures to the computer to upload into a question?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I connect the 2 sections of a course that I am teaching so that when I create an assignment in one section it shows in both sections? Thank you!

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a way/setting where only one or two instead of all 12 of the faculty/teachers will be able to see the unpublished questions? 

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi, is there a way to edit an email address after you've already sent the invite?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I gave a quiz to a class on thursday and saw the grades immediately On Friday an students requested a make up which a created and gave to him alone . Now the only quiz grade in the grade book is the single make up quiz. Can the other grades be recove...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Conferzoom???? How do I find it

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you delete a canvas account completely? I need to make a new canvas, but can't use my original email because of this account I didn't mean to make. Please help.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you import publisher flash drive content to Canvas that you used in a face-to-face classroom?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

on Google Classroom you can invite another teacher to join your class.  Can the same be done using Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having difficulty connecting OneNote and Canvas.  The steps look correct but then when I try to access OneNote from Canvas it asks me to create a brand new notebook.  This is generally not working for me, but I do have two specific questions tha...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Do I need to have a paid Canvas account to access the ability to upload SCROM files?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Due to the strange ending of our 3rd quarter, I would like to drop a test and hw assignment. On the last (older version) of canvas I was able to "add a rule" for each category and do it.  I can't seem to do it now.  There is a message saying that I h...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I use Big Blue Button to do a conference?Can you set a date/time for a Big Blue Button conference? How will students know when to join?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I posted a quiz in Canvas and some students are getting an "unauthorized" notification that blocks them from accessing the quiz, while other students are able to access it. Colleen

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

What's the fastest way to convert a big exam that was written in class (with multiple choice, true-false, matching, essay, and fill-in the blank questions) to an online test without having to type each question in by hand in the quiz section?I have t...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi Canvas community,I've recently published an ungraded quiz to serve as a poll. Some of my students have had no trouble submitting their answers, and others get a "no access" page when they try to open the quiz. Please advise.~Owen

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Can you import a youtube video into canvas/ assignment page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make discussions visible to students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm a student and I need to create a simple video through Canvas, just one camera that's mounted on my computer screen. Every link that I try isn't helping. Where can I go for help?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Here is my issue:I set-up my discussion with a deadline to submit initial answers and then after the deadline expired, I reset the deadline to open it up for replies. Unfortunately, students who missed the first deadline have informed me that they ar...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies