Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do I know that a student opened the assessment?When I go to moderate it states that the student is in progress, but it is days after the assessment.Under view log I can see: A date and time, Elapsed time: 00:00, Event details: System details capt...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi im not understanding what this question is asking.Assessment CHCMHS001 Assess 3 Role PlayDocument interactions and services according to organisation policy and procedures.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-09-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm developing a course that needs to track whether students have read certain articles.  Apart from putting up the PDF and asking them to do it, is there any way we can track that they have actually read it?  Thanks very much.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-08-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. How do i check my school email?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I reply to an individual students discussion post

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

#articulateAn articulate storyline package embeded in Canvas not work on Google Chrome if the browser is synchronized with a different account from the Canvas account.The same occurs if I use a anonymous page, but oddily works if I use a visitor page...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do i find the Modules Questions forum?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to reply to an announcement with an image. How do I upload an image to a reply?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I enable the following so I can use the Direct Share feature? At this point it does not show up.Direct Share requires the Direct Share feature option, which can be enabled for an entire account.To share course content, you must have the Course...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have students who did not finish their test/quiz on time, and it closed. How do I open it back up again so they can continue the test/quiz? I went in and edited it, pushing back the time/end date, but it still is not allowing them to go in. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have some html code that I use to prevent students from downloading audio or videos files that have uploaded to Canvas pages or quizzes. I have just made a quiz with the new quiz engine and I cannot edit the html code for the quiz instructions. Thi...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is the SAP Policy?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you add assignments in gradebook?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I am an Ashford student and I am trying to submit an assignment via Waypoint.  Waypoint is asking for a login and password which it never has.  Can you advise what login information is needed to access Waypoint?Thank you,Silvia Jimenez

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Does anyone no how to locate your Degree Program Sheet

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having lots of trouble with Canvas. Using Google Chrome, it won't even let me get to the login page and shows an error page which tells me to contact the site owner. I switched to Safari and although it did let me login, many parts of canvas I s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Anyone having problems with Canvas??

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How do I insert a link to a google drive slides doc on my course home pages so students can see daily content?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-11-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dashboard will not open

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When signing on to Canvas this morning, I observed that my current courses on Canvas are no longer listed on Canvas.  i do not know if this is an issue with Canvas or my institution.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

undo highlighting in speed grader?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am attempting to practice the use of the conference option in canvas; currently this option is disabled (not visible) for my students.I successfully created a new conference to practice how it worked, being careful to not invite any students, and y...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I would like to know how to allow students to re-enter  a quiz that has been set up using the text (no question) option, so that they can add to or amend their answers. Any advice?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-10-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I think there's a little improvement that you can work on your pdf viewer under course files. When I used 125% display ratio on my desktop (Windows 10 Education 64-bit) with Chrome browser (Browser is 100% display), sometimes even if I zoom out all t...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How to hide the course summary? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have problem setup Anaconda. I am using Window version. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,This is a relatively new issue. Upon using the Ashford website to access Turnitin through Waypoint, we are redirected with a new window. Usually, the student should automatically logged in. This is not the case 3/7/2020. You are sent to the log...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When I embed a video that is stored in my Canvas Files by copying the link from the file directory, my students cannot move the cursor to jump backwards or forwards in the video.  When I embed a video stored in Files by copying the address while the ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've been trying to create a COLLABORATIONS document but am getting an error message that integration with my google account failed. I checked SETTINGS and have Google Drive LTI IAD-Prod listed there.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-07-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I input midterm grades?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies