Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

So aparentar i'm to submit things for my classes for English, Digital Media & IPC (for Memorial High) but I don't see the "Submit Assignment" box (on Mac)... What do I do?- Ale

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm a tech working from home with professors through this chaos of the coronavirus. A professor is having trouble with the Lauch Live Room section of his canvas course. When he goes to click Lauch Live Room he gets the error code "lti error 442" or s...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Since I, like many of you, am trying to find ways for students to engage with each other a-synchronously, I am looking into using "peer review" for assignments. However, I would like peers reviewing an assignment to be able to see what other peers ha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, any way I can see how many student users have viewed a document I put in a Module?  In this case, I have put a PowerPoint up and want to know how many students have actually looked at it, and opened it.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Once an assignment is posted does the student have the option of posting their answers or attaching their work to that assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can students show they have logged in to class(attendance)

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I upload a video to Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to move group of files from one course to the next

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I teach 2 sections of Math 1.  They will have the exact same announcements.  Is there any way to combine both sections in Canvas so that I only have to do one announcement everyday (instead of one announcement in Section 1 and the exact same announce...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In each of my lecture classes, I have students that get 1.5X time on quizzes and exams per our accessibility office.  I want to be able to allow for this in a Canvas quiz.  Can I make two versions, assign the 1.5X time one to an individual, and unass...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, I had a conference call with my students this morning which I recorded. However, at the end of the conference I ended it and now I cannot get back in to retrieve the chat or the recording. How do I do this? Or have I lost the recording by ending ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

what is a qti package

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Once I have made an assignment in canvas is it possible to go back and change the type?  For example, I now want it to be a discussion board.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I find my canvas join code to share with my administrator?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When setting quiz availability dates/times Canvas shows 'local' and 'course' times.  How do I correct this to local only?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

its not showing anything when I try and submit my assignment

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

hiHow do I make my browser compatible with Canvas?When I enter in Lockdown browser it says my browser is not compatible with Canvasthanks

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Thanks for your response. I tried both manual assignment and automatic assignment. No students have turned in work yet. Is that the trick? I was playing around with it to be sure it would do what I want it to before turning it out to students if ther...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies

I have recently had an error with some students getting an error message when trying to submit an assignment to Canvas.  Here is the message:[Error: Unable to transmit file to the storage service. The service may be down or you may need to re-login t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there,I'm having trouble linking our students to Jstor in Canvas.Jstor say that because the link has a target="_blank" in it students are losing their authentication through our domain.I've gone into the HTML editor of the page that holds the link...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,has anyone any idea of how to get visitor statistics from courses/pages who are open for public access?Courses with no students but a lot of visits..And hopefully a way without going trough Canvas data..

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As we're now working remotely my school would like to be to track how much engaged students are with with Canvas.  Is there a way of seeing how often students have logged in, how many tasks they [assignments, quizzes, discussions etc] they have parti...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When setting up quizzes/assessments are the students able to go back to previous questions?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So I have to do a quiz in canvas but I don't know where the plat form is in canvas. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

some times the teacher cant see the record button in conference. note that when she started the conference she had choose to be able to record

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to find past lecture video on collaborated ultra? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

parents can not see my lessonsi know it is published as i see all the greenchecks..is there something else that needs to be done to get them access

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there,At our school, we have a Blueprint structure where we've created a blueprint for each subject with individual classes at the Associate level.Our assessment schedule puts a teacher in charge of marking a task across an entire grade for that s...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how can students see their annotated tests on canvas

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The screenshot is from grade book.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum