Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I delete a group set? How do I change the name of a group set?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

If you have an individual assignment with a rubric attached - the student submits the assignment, it is graded with the rubric.  Then we allow the student to have a second submission before the due date.  I know I can regrade this second attempt and ...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I create & post a survey on Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

'm creating assignments but my students are not receiving them. Is there anything that I need to troubleshoot to fix this issue?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to import the class list to the gradebook?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,How do I give access to my Instructional Coach so she can access my Modules on Canvas as an observer or teacher?Thank you!Jennifer

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi I am using BBB with two groups. However, the audio keeps breaking up.  I can hear the students and they can hear each other. But my audio starts strong but then breaks up.Any ideas? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi All, I'm just supporting a team who are looking at options for sharing narrated PowerPoints with students. One option I've identified (not necessarily the best) is taking a video file recorded through PowerPoint's Insert Screen Recording feature, ...

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Is it possible to integrate Canvas groups with Zoom? I have a very large class and they have been using the Canvas groups. I'd like those groups to be Break Out groups in Zoom. Any advice?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is the equivalent of the D2L Assignments folder in Canvas? I want a place where students can submits their papers and other assignments. Thanks,Tracy

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

initially I used pleblancs@stclaircollege.ca as my emailit was incorrect my email is pleblanc@stclaircollege.cahow can i finish registering and loginPat LeBlanc

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do students (or instructor for that matter) access a conference that has been recorded?  I understand they are available for 14 days.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I had a student submit their work in an unsupported format (.HEIC). I'm able to convert these to a usable format on my computer, but I'd like to use the annotation tools in SpeedGrader to give feedback. Is there any way to replace the student's submi...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

The google doc I tried to upload doesn't appear, instead it only shows the link code from Google docs.  I tried to edit and put it in as usual but to no avail  Check out my screenshot.  Please help. I have students waiting for this info.  Thanks.  Ke...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I click on one button to send an email to all my students.  Our canvas account is linked to our Powerschool

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have four sections of the same course.  I have cross linked 2 of them together to form two classes.  Now I need to know if their is a way to cross link both of the course that have already been cross linked?  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In canvas, there is a rich content editor included in almost every feature (even in this Q&A!!), but not in the inbox. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I tried to add myself speaking to an assignment, the icon for doing so gave me the message: Allow Canvas to access your microphone and webcam.  How do I do this?  There are no instructions on the screen.  Just the message.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have one student who keeps asking for a join code. None of my other students needed this. Where do I find it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to remove the color layer of my course icon

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why arent my module assignment showing up under "assignments" on the left side?also, how do I automatically add an "assignment" to the calendar

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A student submitted an assignment to the wrong assignment... that is, she submitted a solution for assignment 5 to assignment 6. How do I move that assignment to the correct place? Is there a way to at least delete/unsubmit so she can submit to the c...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you make assignments and questions visible to students? There is an eye with a line through it saying not visible to students. I hit publish but i'm still seeing nothing in student view.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach two "Professional Ethics" courses.  I need to turn them both into online classes.  How do I activate Conferencing and Big Blue Button to do this?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I share quizzes and/or modules between my courses and courses of other teachers/users?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good morning everyone!  Since we are thrown into online learning due to the circumstances, I was wondering what is the best way to setup the 'Passport to Canvas' course for all of our teachers and students?  We have about 18 different courses and eac...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello!I would like to copy and paste images into Canvas announcements.  I googled this issue and got posts from 2015 that Canvas was working on this issue.  Other posts were from 2017 that said the same thing.  Has this issue been resolved? I've trie...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm using a Mac and the dashboard doesn't display.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to login my three kids on my mac.  One will login fine, but when try ad login the other kid, the info for the first kid keeps popping up.  How do you login multiple users?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies