Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Does anyone no how to locate your Degree Program Sheet

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having lots of trouble with Canvas. Using Google Chrome, it won't even let me get to the login page and shows an error page which tells me to contact the site owner. I switched to Safari and although it did let me login, many parts of canvas I s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Anyone having problems with Canvas??

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How do I insert a link to a google drive slides doc on my course home pages so students can see daily content?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-11-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dashboard will not open

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-09-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When signing on to Canvas this morning, I observed that my current courses on Canvas are no longer listed on Canvas.  i do not know if this is an issue with Canvas or my institution.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

undo highlighting in speed grader?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am attempting to practice the use of the conference option in canvas; currently this option is disabled (not visible) for my students.I successfully created a new conference to practice how it worked, being careful to not invite any students, and y...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I would like to know how to allow students to re-enter  a quiz that has been set up using the text (no question) option, so that they can add to or amend their answers. Any advice?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-10-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I think there's a little improvement that you can work on your pdf viewer under course files. When I used 125% display ratio on my desktop (Windows 10 Education 64-bit) with Chrome browser (Browser is 100% display), sometimes even if I zoom out all t...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How to hide the course summary? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have problem setup Anaconda. I am using Window version. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,This is a relatively new issue. Upon using the Ashford website to access Turnitin through Waypoint, we are redirected with a new window. Usually, the student should automatically logged in. This is not the case 3/7/2020. You are sent to the log...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-09-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When I embed a video that is stored in my Canvas Files by copying the link from the file directory, my students cannot move the cursor to jump backwards or forwards in the video.  When I embed a video stored in Files by copying the address while the ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've been trying to create a COLLABORATIONS document but am getting an error message that integration with my google account failed. I checked SETTINGS and have Google Drive LTI IAD-Prod listed there.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-07-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I input midterm grades?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where are editing tools for grading submissions?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i establish a link on canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Waypoint is asking for a username and password.  I have never done this before and I am not sure what ones to use.I tried my school e-mail and my student password, but neither one worked.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to access my access panel from the evergreen edu page through canvas? if I create a powerpoint through the access panel applications how can I open it to or from canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach chemistry, so rich text editor functionality is really important for me to add subscripts and superscripts to text. In old quizzes, I could use the rich text editor in the multiple fill in the blank questions. In new quizzes, there is no opti...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-10-2020 View Solution
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I withdraw from a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't upload to Canvas. It's saying the space is gone. How much do I have?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Examoft Import and GradebookHi I am using Examsoft (Examplify) for testing and importing grades into Canvas. I am importing the grades as percentages, since it is 2 points higher than the raw score (out of 98 points).   When I import, it does not ave...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone.  I was trying to use formula question for my quiz that includes this formula.  a2 + b2 = c2.My challenge is that I cannot encode the formula inside the Formula Box under Formula Definition.  How will I do it?Thank you.

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add Echo360 to a Canvas course?Also:Having trouble adding a section to Echo360.The only choice in "Settings" is Echo360 Recordings, which contains an old section.Any videos or support phone numbers are appreciated.Thanks for your time.David

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I open rich content editor??where can i find it, under which commands

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

All my grades disappeared for a mid-term I gave.  Can anyone help me retrieve them?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I know when someone has a comment on a post? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I get Speedgrader to stop assigning the points in essay quiz questions from the last graded student to the next ungraded one? This usually begins around the middle of a quiz, more or less to a student with the last initial of L. It is as if Sp...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies