Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

We are having a lot of success with immersive reader on laptops but can't seem to find the function on iPads. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, can I have different late submission policy for each assignment? For example I want a late submission policy for assignment 1 and I want another late submission policy for assignment 2. Is it possible?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I set up my people(students) into 3 separate classes?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do can I get my current assignments through the canvas API, I am a student so it seems I do not have access to GET /v1/courses/{course_id}/assignmentsI'm assuming that is because that is for teacher/admins only but I do not need to edit an assign...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I view an attachment that a student has sent to me, via the inbox, rather than first having to download it?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I turn on comments for all announcements in a course?

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have tried restating my computer, and logging in and out of canvas. It will not let me reply to my teacher's assignment, therefor I cannot do the peer reviews either.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I compose and attempt to send an e-mail to all students --I keep getting message --"invalid recipients".   I've tried numerous times.  HELP.T. Ford

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I created a folder and put files into it. But when I share the link for the folder with my students it says the folder is locked and they can't access any of the files.  How do I unlock the folder?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

¿Cómo modificar el correo electrónico de inicio de sesión a Canvas? Es posible o tendría que hacer otro registro?Translation from Google Translate: How to modify the login email to Canvas? Is it possible or would I have to do another registration?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How and where do I find my classes?  I was told they have been loaded, but where?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have inadvertently over-ridden Quiz responses from 18 students, after re-assigning the Quiz to a student that needed to complete it after the lock-out time.Only that one student's responses are now there. I am hoping the other 18 responses can be r...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,How do I delete my instructor comment to a student group assignment once I've submitted it? I have the grades hidden at the moment.Thanks,Karen

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally deleted a quiz, how can I get it back?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why isn't my canvas working on my MacBook Pro? Is there something I have to download in order for it to work? 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can I see my student's daily time logged in?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to add a class discussion however it says that the discussion feature is hidden from students and I realize that the students are not able to participate as they do not see what I have posted. how do I change this setting? The Announcemen...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I will be teaching two sections of the same class.   I want to cross-list the two sections.  Do I have to build the second class completely?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have recorded a couple conferences now for my lecture and it turns out that they are disappearing much sooner than 14 days. Someone please help.Christian Jaureguy 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why can't the students see the assignments even though i published them?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have gone into assignments and created a written assignment with the submission option of "text entry".  Even in student view,  I can't see where they students are going to type their entry?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

What types of files can student submit?

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do you have your courses 3 across on the dashboard 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I use the XP-Pen with Canvas so my students can see what I am writing on the whiteboard?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Where do you access the list of registrations for Zoom? All my students registered, but I can't find the list of names. Has anyone got a solve for this?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do we create a test student.  We thought it might help us see the student view.  Why can we not see the modules we have published in student view?

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

How do I allow students to see a recording in conferences?  It is enabled but they get a note that access is denied.  HELP?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I move my unpublished quiz to the appropriate module?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies