Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do I access my subjects?I am enrolled but can not access my subjects on canvas. Please advise.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-02-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was trying to access the web learn quiz for subject Discreet Mathematics but I there was no link to register and I am unsure which credentials to put 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had to stop working on my curriculum for North Carolina teachers of tomorrow because of family medical reasons.The Texas teachers of tomorrow has a canvas site open for me and I do not want to start my curriculum up from the beginning.  I had compl...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where to find the download for microsoft office

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-01-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I enrolled four subjects in semester 1, 2020 but I can only see three of them published under Canvas, there is still one subject not published yet (COMP90041). And I couldn't see any announcements regarding that subject. Is that normal ?What should I...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find EndNote in Auckland Uni website so I can download??

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

ONCE I COMPLETE MY EXAM - 45 POST LICENSE, WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION, AND WHEN DO I GO PAY MY STATE FEES...NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there anyway to request an exam to be unlocked?  I got my dates mixed up and missed my final deadline.  The instructor says she cant unlock it.  I have a 4.0 and I dont want to ruin it.  Is there anyone else I can appeal it with?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Our school publishes a default page in our course room that discusses proctored tests and testing centers for remote learners.  I have two sections in one course room.  Is there a way to publish a page in the combined course room so that it is only v...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I find out what courses I need to take for a degree in Marketing - Associates and Bachelors.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am connect to web but can't see content what would be blocking this

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I cannot access the dashboard after signing on. This is on an iMac - I don't have any problem accessing the site with my laptop (a MacBook Pro). The icons are just grey, slowly flickering silhouettes of the folders.The computer is older than five yea...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not able to see my classes, can't post, can't take quizzes, can't submit and I click the "HELP" option to submit a ticket.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I took & passed the IRB quiz a previous term.  Now I need to show proof I took it.  Where can I find my score & proof?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Electronic 1098Where do I find my 1098?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I allow students access to Assignments and Files when it says that they are disabled and not accessible to students?  Help.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I add "lockout" dates to all of my assignments, so that students are held more accountable to submit their assignments by the due date, or within a small grace period. This is the first semester I've done this, and it has saved me a ton of headache. ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

No course content is coming up? I am clicking on assignments tab but it is just blank.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I'm trying to set my time zone and would like to update my profile information and picture as well.Can you please inform me on how to open that section so I can update my information.Thank you so much!Laura 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

#I need to do a voice over of my class powerpoint slides that has links to a youtube video and to a few websites. I need to post them up on Canvas. What software should I use?I was going to use Adobe Connect and save the link - but the videos don't r...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-29-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Is there a way to add 1 point to every student's grade for an assignment without manually editing each student's grade in SpeedGrader?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas email - Select Course Dropdown.Is there a way to expand or search courses to select a course in the Canvas email/course select dropdown list?Or, is there a way to limit what courses appear in the dropdown? I find that using mouseover to see th...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to sync the events and assignments on my canvas calendar to my google calendar.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally enroll myself as a student in my own course. What can I do? Can any Canvas team help? I found the same problem in https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/3705#comments , but I'm not sure you would respond to my comments under that post....

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi I was typing a discussion post onto the dashboard and it suddenly disappeared. I do not know where or how to retrieve it. Can you help me with this issue?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I see that you can add prerequisites for modules but can you add a prerequisite for a page in a module? For example, students complete a quiz and then get access to a task on the next page.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make files visible to students?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can I extend an assignment due date for a student with extenuating circumstances?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,When I go to import a class into my Canvas page I get a list of previous classes.Some of these are old and unused formats and I would like to delete the from the database.How would this be accomplished?Cheers,Mike

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Community! I'm putting together a conference session on the New Gradebook, and while I know what my faculty complain about, I'd like to gather input from a larger audience. While I've tried searching previous discussions, I've found that much of t...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies