Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am unable to download the video slides & transcripts on Week 1: Leadership & Management Skills.It just opens a windew with Not FoundThe requested URL /learning_content/Leadership/Transcripts/LandM Skills v1-1.doc was not found on this server.Is the...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have curated many lessons and learning materials using Google classroom.  How can I upload these materials and lessons without starting all over? 

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Concerned,I'm not sure where to find the week 2 videos for my CARD 405 course. Please help me with matter.

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does canvas offer features for proctoring quizzes or exams?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

hi all - I could preface my question with "emergency mode activated!" but many of us are in this situation.We put the Zoom integration on ice over 6 mo ago b/c we had issues with a few things. What is the current happiness level with the Zoom integra...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't get any email from canvas 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When to use modules vs. pages? Not clear to me how their functions differ.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I have an instructor using new quizzes, and she has set it to record the highest of 3 attempts.When looking at the grades the students got in the grade book, that is not what is happeneing.How can I fix this?

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to I bring back text that was deleted on a conversation thread?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Pretend I have seven students in my class, and the following are categories on which the students will be tested.1.   addition I create 7 questions about addition.  I want each student to get a different addition question.  2.   subtractionI create ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to embed an excel spreadsheet within a canvas discussion and update the spreadsheet during the discussion so that all students can see it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access an assignment I've graded in Speed Grader? It is not coming up in "Grades".

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i access eVision to view my transcript

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Are we able to see students' face via conference in canvas?

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I need to add a flow chart from Word into a discussion post. How do I do such a thing?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

My school is located in New York City (5 Boros).  It's only a matter of time before our school closes due to COVID-19.  Many schools are using Zoom, Google Meet, or another tool for video conferencing.  I would like to hear from those Canvas users wh...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 6 Likes
  • 13 Replies

Can you create a module without notifications being sent to students?  When e-learning pages are generated, students are notified before the page is posted.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create percentages for grades on Canvas.  Example:  projects are worth 60%, tests 20%, sketchbook 20%.  They each have points, mid-term & final test are each worth 50 points, but totally worth 20% of total grade.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My colleague, who supports Zoom in our administrative group who don't use Canvas, is asking why we should use the Zoom integration with Canvas. He thinks it would be just as effective to create the meeting in the Zoom app or on the Zoom website and t...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 Replies

I want to customize my front page with a detail of a photo or a photo collage

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I try to open My Media in Canvas why do I get : while(1);{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"redirect_uri does not match client settings"}

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I set up a group discussion page for certain members of several different courses?(I am listed as instructor for several sections of Applied Voice.  My own students are registered in several of these sections, along with other instructor's studen...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access Yuja in Canvas so I can record video lectures for my course? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Instructors are being asked to move courses online for about a month. I want to add audio to my PowerPoint presentations. How do I do this?Thank youVictoria

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies