Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

In 'Student View', I am seeing rows for "Not Graded" and "Publish Later"? Are my student's seeing this? If so, how do I make those go away? Students are likely to see "Not Graded" and think there are assignments still to be graded that they have not ...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

What is your recommendations on internet bandwidth connectivity for 800-1,000 students simultaneously taking exam in Canvas LMS?

(Removed)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why can't I find the rubric?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi where do I find the academic integrity tests? thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Trying to create a short video for an on line course...where do I find movie creator icon?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-12-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I insert a map from internet to my paper on discussions board?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm asked to provide a 3 minute video for a course and I cannot find the icon...I see it here but not in the course? advice?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am just beginning setting tasks and developing my markbook (used to use google classroom) How can I test the work I have set- I have a "test student" listed in my class and in my markbook.Thanks,Camille

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 10-18-2021 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Can I add grade points from tests that are not on canvas to my canvas grade book so that it can hold all of my grades (points) and students can see their grades assembled?  If so how?Deanna Horjus-Lang

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why am I having so much trouble uploading images to my quizzes? This is a recent issue - I never had this problem last year. I will upload it, it shows on the upload screen, but nothing is added to the quiz question. This is an intermittent problem, ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I registered to take my Abuse Inservice 2 course for my CNA and I think it locked me out because it won't let me click on the link, can you please unlock it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to upload a Word document into an assignment. I have successfully uploaded a PDF to this assignment but when I choose a Word document to upload, text stating "no file chosen" appears when i hit "upload." I have never had a problem with th...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I had an assignment due for my students today. They all reported not being able to upload a docx file. They all had to re-save their Word documents in an older version of Word. This doesn't seem right to me. Is there a way for students to be able to ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is anyone experiencing issues with hidden grades still being seen by students?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In Pulaski HS Canvas(only browser) marking assigments as done doesn't work. Even if I mark an assigment as done in the phone app it still shows up in the browser.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to print off an assignment?  Not the results of the assignment but the assignment itself (quiz/test/homework).  Thank you

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a couple of instructors that claim the conversations in the Inbox are not populating the same on the Teacher app as the desktop.  They may see them on the desktop but not the app or vice versa.  I know the one instructor is using an iPad.  Has...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I see the class average for a test? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have an assignment set up as a free text entry or a doct upload. Students can submit more than one time this assignment. As a teacher, I can see all the submissions, but as a student, I only can see the latest submission. Is there any reason for th...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

It says one of my weeks pages has been disabled and I can't find the powerpoint anymore to download. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, is it possible to create an MCQ quiz that would only be available for a certain amount of time?eg would need to be completed between 9-13 March and once started would have to be completed within one hour?Many thanks Vicky

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the multiple attempt options for Quizzes, is it possible to change the setting from Keep the Average Score to Keep Highest Score after the students have taken the Quiz, AND the correct scores (Highest) will be reflected in the Grade Book?  

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add ReadSpeaker in canvas

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Hello AllI understand that licenses become active when a student logs in, my questions are:are the licenses concurrent?how do we reclaim licenses from inactive usershow do we see our license count rather than asking the CSM every time?is the license ...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Durante las pruebas iniciales, algunos estudiantes enviaron la prueba sin haberla terminado. ¿Cómo puedo permitir que la presenten nuevamente?Translation from Google Translate: During the initial tests, some students sent the test without having fini...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Como agrupar cursos?Translation from Google Translate: How to group courses?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Beste Als ik mijn feedpuls open doe, kijg ik deze pagina:Kan iemand me hiermee helpen?Alvast bedankt,Rasha Hammodi,Translation from Google Translate:BestWhen I open my feed pulse, I get this page:[see screenshot above]Can anyone help me with this?Tha...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Background:We stream almost all of our lessons using the Vidyo system. When we are finished for the day, the recording from the day's lesson is uploaded to Vimeo. To make this more accessible for students we have a link in Canvas to the online-classr...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Has anyone good examples of an integration of News Posts from a Sharepoint Online O365 Teamsite into Canvas?We have a closed Sharepoint environment (you need authentication) thus making integration via RSS-feeds in announcements not possible.I am act...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone know how it is possible to make assignments visible to students? The Assignments button on the left banner is marked "disabled", "not visible to students".Furthermore, I have created some assignments. Students can read the instructions, b...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies