Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

is there are separate Inbox address? or is it the same as your regular email?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can a confirm that a student has viewed a video I posted?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i forgot to submit assignment when i used to submit it is showing locked.please help me

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I have 3 assignments, I want the students to be able to choose only one of the assignments, also wanting them not be able to go on, until one of the assignments is doneSo I want them to either choose option 1 or 2 or 3, they only have to do 1 of the ...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can it be done? My courses have many assignments and so the Gradebook has many columns, most of them empty or already graded. Currently, I have to scroll right to find ungraded assignments and open them in speed grader by individual assignment.Two bi...

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am not able to see any of my assignments in my Social Psychology class. Please inform me what step I need to take to correct this issue. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I will check guides, but i thought I would see if you can help me. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I print out a paper copy of a quiz that is made on Canvas?  I have a student that needs to take it on paper.

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have all my courses organized into modules, which translate into weeks.  When I am in a module, say module 10, and I first show a PowerPoint, then want to go back to that same module 10 - how can I?  If I select the back arrow, I go back to the sta...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I organize my quizzes in the quiz tab with the new gradebook?  It used to organize by due date but that is no longer the case.  I would love to drag and drop but I could live with either alphabetical or by due date.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

With the NEW quizzes & having to go in through QUIZZES, rather than Assessments...How can I 1- Speedgrade and 2- view a quiz log? I believe I have students who are leaving CANVAS to research answers.Thanks! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How many Ceus will I receive from my coarse on Parkinson's?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all,We recently discovered that students were having trouble joining bigbluebutton conferences in scenarios where they had arrived at the #conferences page of the course before the instructor had "Started" the conference by clicking the "Start" bu...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I am a student stuck on the instructor view of the page. Not sure how I even got into it, it says instructor at the bottom and I am unable to view or submit any of my assignments. If I log out I just get logged back in as instructor. Help?

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hello, At my institution I have been tasked with designing a student services hub. Using a template from Miracosta has made this process really straightforward except for embedding a functioning search bar on our Libraries services page. I created an...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I went on to Canvas this morning and all my classes are gone. They were there on Saturday, but now there is nothing there. I'm absolutely sure I signed in to Canvas correctly. What happened

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

where are they help i need to submit a assignment i need my classes back what happend

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have several assignments in canvas that I have completed, but they aren't being registered as done, even through I can click into them and see my submission.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to know where the servers are located for Canvas users in Germany. Right now I am only on a test account, but my school is interested in purchasing an LMS. They do, however, have concerns about the location of confidential data.Is this s...

• 3 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How do I add users to a course?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not access the courses on my dashboard from home. They are there but to accessible.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dag,Voor studenten heb ik bij 'People' een inschrijfmogelijkheid aangemaakt met een self sign-up (zie screenshot).Een student mailde mij zojuist dat zij zich niet meer kan inschrijven voor één van deze vier groepen (zie screenshot) terwijl dit bij ve...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I mask grades for a course that is hidden but visible in the dropdown section of Gradebook?SenarioIn course x the gradebook is hidden to students but in course y the gradebook is visible. In course y a student can select course x from the dro...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot find a place to reach a help desk or sales support.  How do I find out how many licenses I have and if I can expand for the number of grades I need?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Wondering why my second 8 weeks of Spring class is not showing up on my dashboard.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am offering a variety of online courses through Canvas. The UI is great and course design is intuitive, however as Canvas does not have a continuous enrolment feature, I have to create new course and import Course content for every 6 week course. T...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to print out the questions I made for a quiz that went along with a video I chose?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add percentages to my assignments to show what each assignment is worth?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies