Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hi,One of our teachers had received submitted tasks from his students and he had evaluated, commented and graded 6 of these.  But the next day he was unable to find the documents which included the comments.  I suspect he accidentally might have been...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. I'm trying to find out what are the system requirements for BigBlueButton? I've got a Government client trying to organise it being 'whitelisted' for their staff to use/access through Canvas 'conferences'. Any pointers? Thanks, friends.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

We are having sync exceptions on our blue Print courses and I was hoping someone could tell me what they mean and how to correct them. The exception coming up this morning is "default term". Does anyone know? I have locked the pages but the exception...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Students are trying to submit Google slides to Canvas and are receiving a page error message. We've successfully assigned Google slides via Google Classroom to be submitted to Canvas for several years and have not had any trouble until now.#canvas-su...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I copy my Question Bank from one course into another course?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I enable the microphone to record/upload media? thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a course? I created 2 by mistake.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I retrieve a quiz I accidentally deleted??

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Most of our assessments are made up of multiple choice type questions, which are auto marked. If a student gets them wrong in canvas, they have to do EVERY single question again regardless of whether they go it right or wrong.Has anyone worked out ho...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I copy a quiz from one class to another?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add a new course to Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

To the community,I teach at two different colleges, and I want to import course content from one college's canvas to another. I was able to export content into a zip drive from one college's canvas course to my desktop and then import it to the other...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i log off and stop receiving phone text alerts for canvas discussion 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello all,I’ve had this problem all day where both my IMac and MacBook Pro both display this huge image of the dashboard. I can’t do anything whatsoever. If I click on something, it doesn’t load. I need to fix this ASAP as I’m taking all online class...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,I'm having trouble adding a text box in CANVAS pages for students to write answers to questions I pose.Please see attachment that hopefully explains what I have done so far and where I am stuck.ThanksAnnabelle

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can you create a domain exclusively for a group of counselors, without granting access to others, including faculty? I have created several Google Forms/Sheets that are not to be shared with students or colleagues. Can I create such a place in Canvas...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When an elementary child has not accepted the invitation to the course and you have sent numerous invitations what does this mean? Are they not getting access? Are the emails being sent to their observer or to the child's email? Elementary students (...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how to send e-mail to my students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am playing with the Analytics endpoints atm to build a student participation report and i am a bit flummoxed trying to work out what the difference between some of the values were as some were not what i was expecting based on what i see in the...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How do people set up virtual hours in CANVAS

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Select the correct answer.A.15           B.  25.   C.  52

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The option of "Copy To" for a Quiz shown below doesn't appear for me.  Is there possibly another avenue?  Thank you!!Open Quiz OptionsLocate the quiz you wish to copy, then click the quiz Options icon [1]. Select the Copy To... option [2].

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The discussions page won't load and I can't upload my assignment

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi I created a tutorial for my teachers on using New Analytics.  I thought I got all of the features of New Analytics in my video, but maybe I didn't?  Does a teacher have access to analytics of specific content or just on assignment completion?

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have a student that has an older computer and is having issues with using Respondus Lockdown Browser.  She says she has tried to download the software onto her computer but it gives an error message stating she cannot use it.  Is there a way to tur...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When inside a course, on the left side of the screen, the quizzes, discussion, and assessments have an icon for students not able to access. Do I need to turn access on for students to be able to complete them. It is not addressed in the quizzes vide...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I blur my background in conferences?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I can't open open for discussion. Stuck on closed for discussion on discussion board.Please help. And thanks.Cynie Cory

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you please remind me where to go to manage my notifications? I am receiving emails every time a class member makes a comment in the discussions on our class page.Thanks.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies