Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I took Core subject 4-8, what is the next step?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

C

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

the file corrupt and cannot be opened.when I want to do my assignment (Excel)

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I got invited to join a class on canvas. I did not press the accept button, but I clicked on the course to see what it was. It turns out, this course is related to another group I am involved with and I'm technically supposed to be taking it, but my ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

using fill in the blank question for quizzes, is there a way to mark a automatically graded question correct when the program has marked it wrong. I know I can manually give the points but I would like it to be marked correct for the other statistics...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I entered all the PTO events on my HR calendar. I want to share that calendar with colleagues so they don't have to enter the same information but are able to share it with parents in their homeroom. How do I do that?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! I need to export a list of all users that includes their last_login attribute, and hopefully find a way to reset the password or any user that hasn't logged in for a set period of time - say 180 days.I can pull the first 10 users with the call...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I need to provide to a government agency an activity log in all courses, i.e., Canvas login dates for progress and participation.  I have read the guide on this topic but "Pages," if present in any of my courses, does not appear to function as a log ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We've been playing with direct share a lot and a teacher pointed out that she can not use the new options from archived courses.I couldn't find anything in the documentation and I know we can import through Settings, but is there a better way using t...

(Community Champion)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello all,I am redesigning my media production instruction sessions and I wanted to know if there is a way to use speed grader to automatically identify elements of a video essay or audio post? (Of course there is the download and view with a rubric,...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I see the pre-curved grades after I use the curve grades feature?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

please omit my question regarding uploading a new image.  Thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Thank you.  I have another question.  I'm having trouble uploading my image.  I created an image in spark adobe to insert on my Homepage in Canvas.  I've done it before because I have an image on my Homepage, but I had to create a new image.  When I'...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-10-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Im trying to set my timezone but the toolbar i to do this is not showing on my screen. How do I get the toolbar to appear?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload my assignment to Vericite?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can we monitor our students to attend their official tutorial class according to their timetable?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have requested the assignments Create, Get, Update. ( Line Items - Canvas LMS REST API Documentation). The response was successful. But it's getting below response when requesting the 'create a score route'. (Score - Canvas LMS REST API Documentati...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I get all student details under a course using api..?Using  'api/v1/courses/course_id/enrollments' only gets final grades. I need full grade details not only final grade.Please help...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Slow learners are not much active in class room academic activities.Suggest some remedies to make them fast learners.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

won't accept my (correct) username and password and I don't know why

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload the course I created in Canvas into my University's dropbox?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I invite students to a online event>

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I usually login Canvas using google chrome, but it suddenly not works. I can use safari to login to Canvas, but no courses information shows out once I login. Please help. Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

What are the step by step instructions for an instructor to upload a syllabus to Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It appears when minimizing/maximizing column width, the assignment headers shift to the point where you cannot identify which student grade is associated with which assignment. This happens particularly when you scroll the browser window to left or r...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have created my quiz, I  can see it, but the students cannot see any questions. It's published.Dashboard says 'Quizzes not visible to students.' How do I change that?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have a problem with an exam through Canvas. The students have already taken it, but I needed to remove a few questions that were from the wrong bank.I went in after the exam was closed and removed the questions, but the grades are wrong now. It was...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I assigned a graded discussion as an assignment. Students post and respond to another students' post. I can see their posts and responses on my end, and I'm now in the process of grading. But students are panicking because Canvas is showing "Missing"...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how do i do my homework assignments

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does the MAB AB 508 (2019) course count towards and California nursing CEU hours? Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies