Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having problems with it counting my answers that are written in as wrong. When it shows me the right answer, it is exactly what I typed. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I just need a hard copy of a blank roster with grids to record grades. Any help?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

You mean to tell ME that I'm using Microsoft for my student email yet Canvas does not support Internet Explorer...rrrrriiiigghht.... well played, well played... NOT! XD hahahahahahaha

• 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have an orientation quiz with:four multiple choice questions, 1 point eachfour essay questions, 0 points each. Those were just feedback opportunities that can't be right or wrong, which is why I assigned 0 points to each.I would like to post the gr...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Can someone explain how a student can achieve a quota that looks like the attached? I can't find anything about how Canvas calculates such 'overages'. The student said that's not mathematically possible. She's right. It's not. What's going on?

Community Champion
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Why can't my students see their total grade.  (It's hidden) . How can I change this?  I can't find the menu item for this anywhere.  

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload an essay to Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you edit and upload to Canvas? I am a professor

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It shows the boxes to where the classes should appear but they won't show what they are and i can't submit any of my assignments. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to remove the "eyeball" icon next to announcements and I can't seem to recall how to do this.  Can someone help me? Please and thank you.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been trying to upload and embed an image into a discussion. I have been able to do it before, but this semester it is just giving me error message:  File Upload failed. I have tried about 20 times with no success. My professor requires that th...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There is no "button" to upload the assignment on my Assignment?  It shows up on the same assignment from the previous semester?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I access a spread sheet so I can sign up for a project?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can graders see assignments from students?     What are the default actions/permissions that graders have.   How do I set them?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a picture from my class tile?  I have uploaded a picture but it appears upside down, I need to rotate it to the correct position.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

With the new "Speed Grader", question point values do not reliably update properly.  Sometimes manually-entered point values for a question from one student's exam are carried over to the same question in the next student's exam.  This requires an ad...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you add a link onto modules.  Trying to add short stories onto my courses.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not find the text entry box to submit my project

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When using speed grader and grading an assignment when I entered the grade it shows "Hidden" in red. How do I remove it.  I checked in the grade book and it is showing. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I finished setting up my spring classes in canvas yesterday, I have answer keys that are present but not published with in the modules. They look fine in student view on the computer but when I checked the canvas student app on my phone, everything i...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recorded and saved my video.  When i tried to add it, I could not find it.  Where did it go?  There was a message saying that there was an error in uploading it and the matter was referred to the engineer.  Do I have to record , title and save it a...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access the Ashford Cafe?/

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I am very new to Canvas and trying to upload an image (my own photo attached) into my course home page.  Please can you tell me how to do this?thanksCatherine

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Greetings:I am able to log into Canvas for my class offered through Shambhala.  However, I am unable to access my course through the Academy of Creative Coaching.  I see the two courses offered in your dropdown menu.  But when I choose ACC the log on...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am getting this messege when I try to connect to Google Drive. "Your LTI tool has been misconfigured, please contact your institution's Canvas Admin."I am not connected to a school system. Is this poart if my problem or is there something else that...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Buen Día, Si finalice un curso por error, como lo puedo recuperar?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What are the specifications that meet the requirements? My browser is Mozilla Firefox that comes with is Linux Mint 19

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I upload a file in canvas? Please help me!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies