Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am unable to access my Dashboard on Canvas.  I can access everything else it seems.Is there something I can do or just wait for it to show up?  It is taking long.I looks almost as if it is just slow.  I had to go through the Courses tab to get to m...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If your institution does not have the Roll Call Attendance Tool, is there another simple way to take attendance electronically in class? 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

it was recently suggested I remove browsers from my cache to help with an issue?how do I do this?

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do you appeal a grade?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create student groups for group projects in the Assignment section?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Good evening,I am literally answering my first question. I need some guidance in navigating the discussion board as per this question:"Post your response to the discussion board, and respond to at least one other posts." I appreciate any assistance o...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

HI i am having problems viewing my assignments,files and dashboard when i log in with my lop top but on my cellular i can open Canvas why i cannot open it with my lop top? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a Macbook and I have not had problems before on blackboard. In the last couple of weeks, I was able to enter things just fine. Then on Thursday when I went to enter my work it would not enter. I tried to enter it in the actual Discussion site ...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I can see everybody in my assigned group has enrolled for the different modules but I can't find the link to do same.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why is my browser not supported when I log into Lockdown Browser?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hola Canvas,First of all, thank you for your tremendous support. Today, I have a weird question.Can I provide a "visiting" student or guest access to our Canvas Discussion Board.First, I often enjoy modeling entries, responses, etc., through a "ficti...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I hide the average class score for graded assignments?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am submitting an assignment by using a text entry box.  How do I indent the first line of each paragraph to meet the instructor's indent requirement?  I have not been successful in completing this task and have tried everything.  Thank you for your...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Where can i find my e-book for mt art class?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Have confirmed that my chrome version is Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit), but still get the not compatible message.Any idea? Thank you!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm using the NEW Rich Content Editor. Is there a way to disable inline previews for a YouTube video? I know how to do it with the old RCE, but when I click to modify the link with the new RCE, I don't see the "Disable inline preview" checkbox.Sorry ...

• 17 Likes
  • 16 Replies

How can I remove the download button or option to download from modules/assignments/pages and so forth?

• 5 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do i build a histogram in Lean Six Sigma Green belt class?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When conducting a quiz on Canvas, is it possible to prevent students from switching to different tab or window on browsers?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I a Teacher who is also a Student in a professional development course using Canvas. Any way to separate Notifications so that I may manage the Notifications I would like to receive as a Student (in my professional development course) and the Notific...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do i email my professor? Where do I find his email address? There does not seem to be a tab on the cabrillo webpage. ...thanks in advance....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In How do I create a question bank in an account? , Canvas says:"You can create questions banks for your institution or subaccount. Question banks are quiz question repositories that admins and instructors can access when creating a quiz. They make i...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I attach a picture into a discussion? A picture that is not on the internet but that is on my computer?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The Canvas icon is showing next to my course name.  However, when I click on the icon, a page pops up that says:Woops...Looks like nothing is here!We couldn't find that page!PAGE NOT FOUNDCan you help me?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

All my classes from the previous semester (Fall 2019) are still on my main page.  In the past, they have gone away automatically when the new semester starts but not this time.  How do I make them go away so I just have my current courses there?  Tha...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hello, Could you tell me if I would be able to restore my students' video submissions (and my comments and grades) on Canvas?I deleted my original due date (assigned all) when I added a new due date for students. I should have not done that as I now ...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I've followed the Canvas guide for configuring Azure (SAML) and Canvas Authentication. When I attempt to log in using my O365 credentials, I receive error "AADSTS650056: Misconfigured Application" with 3 possible causes: Client hasn't listed permissi...

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

If you fail a unit test do you have to start over the course?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies