Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Hello!I am a tech coach at a middle school and have a problem that I bet some of you more-experienced Canvas Admins can help me with.In our sub-account (which is just our middle school), under "People", we have our current students along with every s...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

im checking my courses in canvas but it wont let me click my assignments 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am enrolled in Course # 335 (MUSIC) and nothing is loading to my canvas site e.g., syllabus, assignments etc.  what's the problem? can you help....thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-13-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not see one of my classes that I am taking.  It is 13392 - COM4940 Internship in Communication.   This is for a 1 hour credit.  I had a 2 hour credit in this last week, but had to drop it because of being over on hours.  Did my dropping and add...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know how to manage what classes I see but I don’t want to see the groups from previous courses. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I combine my 3 classes of the same course in Canvas so that I only have to post content once for all 3 classes to see?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where can I find my course certificate so that I can print for my records. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I open canvas on my macbook and no dashboard is popping up, it is just blank and I do not know what to do! Also, when I click on a class I cannot see the information. Help please 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can i remove my Gmail account from ways to contact

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can log into canvas and see that I am enrolled in classes but the boxes that should be each of my classes is just blank and it will not let me click on anything to access my courses.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello,At Princeton University we allow Instructors to add users with a "student" role to their course for specific reasons (unofficial audit).  In some of our courses, there is the "course" section as well as additional sections (labs, precepts).  St...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I to import an iCal feed into canvas calendar?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My modules are not accessible by students.  How do I change this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have upgraded to the new grade book.  I miss the speed grader option being in the drop down selection for each assignment/quiz.  Please consider putting it back in the drop down options.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How does one post a word file in a discussion?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to add the word Master to the name of a master course I just created so that I do not confuse it with the actual course.  Can I do that and if so, how?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

BesteWe zijn volop bezig met het opstarten van Canvas in onze Campus Spermalie. We hebben de volgende vraag. In onze vorige leeromgeving Smartschool hadden we een intradesk, waarin we belangrijke info weergeven voor personeelsleden.In Canvas heb ik h...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I reset password when a student forgets their password? There is not a link on the "free" Canvas.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can you tell if you answer has been loaded in the discussion box? I have used Canvas for another school but this one seems different and the discussion box doesn't have an upload or anything so I can't tell if it is seen or not.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-21-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

its the first required assignment that they ask you to complete before starting the module. its asking me for a student ID.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can login to Canvas on safari but cannot access any course materials which have been uploaded and I cant login at all on chrome

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have registered to canvas using an invite link received via email. I registered with my google account and now I can not sign in with a login ID and password. When I try to login in my mobile, there is no option such as sign in via google. So, how ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why is my class work posted two days after I post making my work late?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to generate a list of assignments that students complete each day?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cant see anything on my desktop from the school but cant use my phone for all needed services please advise..

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’m online sem teacher. BOM Semester 1 course does not enable students to view/take quizzes. How can I change that in settings so that my students can take practice quizzes?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-14-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm new so can anyone help me with this question? Thanks for your time!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

when will my financial aide be available?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My assignments are showing up in my calendar but on my “to do list” in the app. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I add My Media menu item in the course menu?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies