Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hi Team, I have requirement to download the assignment group mark rather than individual assignment. Is there any way to do so in Canvas LMS API? Regards, Raju

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When I am in speedgrader and enter a grade without using the rubric, it only gives me a few grades to choose from but won't let me enter any others. For example, the assignment is worth 24 points and I want to assign 19 points, but the drop down that...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I sign into my canvas and nothing load none of the files. I can't see my classes and it doesn't show me any files nothing .

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all,I was looking at this api call here.Enrollments - Canvas LMS REST API Documentation I am getting a 404 on POST but if I switch it over to GET, it works...Anyone experienced similar problems?Thanks in advance,

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I have created a modal dialog box for the [institution's Canvas domain]/accounts/ page that provides a UI for selecting reporting options for Canvas API calls. My script can pull and process the data with no problem, but the dialog box does not rende...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you edit / change the name of a course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I stop getting notifications from a workgroup? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I insert a link to a file in the instructions for a quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A student accidently opened a quiz that has only one attempt. How do I delete that attempt so that the student may take that exam? I do not see where I can individualize the quiz by giving the student another attempt.

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I give my students access to the files in my course?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When ever I try to log into canvas on google chrome it pops up saying "Bad Request - Header Field Too Long", when I log in on safari nothing will load, I can't see classes on dashboard it shows blank squares that keep glitching.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Please, look at the screen shot below:Now, unless I could remember the exact contents of EACH of the HUNDREDS of test questions I've made over the years, could someone from Canvas please explain to me the usefulness of not showing the complete detail...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In the old Canvas gradebook, there were tools over the student submission that allowed the instructor to add in-line comments, strike-through text, etc.  Where have those tools gone?  How do I make detailed comments directly on the assignment (so tha...

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How can I access (to download and print) the transcript of courses I took this summer with grade and credit assigned for my relicensure?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello, I was recently asked by our Provost to look into sync’ing up student/user ID photos from our ID database into our LMS (Canvas). This is primarily requested from faculty which teach in large sections and have a hard time putting the face to the...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I cant see my class syllabus on Canvas - everything is blank  

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I review my own annotations on an uploaded file after the grade has been submitted. I like to go back and see what I wrote before meeting with the student. Once the assignment has been replaced by a checkmark in Canvas, I can't figure out how ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am adding questions to an Item Bank in New Quizzes. Whenever I add a question, it becomes the first question. This is not what I want. I want the questions to appear in chronological order, i.e., in the order I add them.Is there a settings option w...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am creating an Item Bank in New Quizzes and running in to all sorts of problems.If I select the "vary points by answer" response and select "2 points," all of the questions are imported as 1 point each when I try to use them in the course exam. I d...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

HI, Can I see files uploaded to Assignment without downloading them?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I enrolled, but I do not have any courses? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Many of our courses provide certificates that are good well beyond the end date of the course.  We have had to edit terms to allow students continued access to certificates.  If the certificate expiration date is beyond the term expiration date, will...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

HiI've been asked to look in to this and I am casting around the community to find out what peoples experiences are of the various offerings out there. Currently we're taking a look at Accredible.Thank all

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Canvas does not work with Internet Explorer. I have to use Google Chrome.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The unpublished assignments are in the way when I'm trying to enter grades for the assignments that have been published.  

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot access any of the modules on canvas! It is simply a blank page when i click the mode button Help!!!

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm currently taking three courses. Today I'm unable to see one of them. I can't access to the modules, assignments or grades. How can I solve this problem? Actually, I have an assignment due today.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why won't grades transfer to Powerteacher Pro?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies