Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I am an instructor preparing to teach an online section of Introductory Psychology, and I have obtained the OpenStax Psychology textbook test-bank through the OpenStax instructor materials website, but the questions are in the form of a Word document...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-02-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I want to personalize my course tile

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-23-2019 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

No matter what I do, the document icon will not go away for several late grades.  I have put in a 0 WITH it marked late, put a 0 with it marked none, the icon will not go away.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-24-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I recover content/assignment from a course I taught the previous semester?  Do the old courses still need to be active and/or visible in Canvas in order to copy them?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i'm trying to do the SSPRNBSN. There are a lot of questions to answer and it says to type in your answer. I'm new to online learning. I used the pen but it's too much writing with my mouse. I tried to type in, but it's not allowing me to type with my...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hola, me gustaría hacer mi curso público, pero no me deja incluir en el índice de cursos público. ¿cómo puedo hacerlo? Gracias

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I added extra credit later in the semester but want the final grades to be out of only 100 points, how do I fix this in the final grades

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach 2 sections of the same course.  Can Office 365 be used for holding files that both sections can use?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am an Instructor requesting to be added to a course. The course lead has added me and shows me pending, yet I have not received an invitation. How can I be added to her course? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you submit an assignment. Where do I upload

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-22-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Got my letter grade, but percent grade isn't published.  How can I find percent equivalency?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

when will i get my classes

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Are there any plans to add permissions to the Editor Button placement on for LTI Developer Keys?  We currently have a button that we only want to make available to roles like Teacher & Designer and exclude roles like Student and Observer.  We're curr...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hey CanvasI want to review the People tabs in my past enrollments but access have been denied. Does this men there's no way of accessing it at all?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I finished the online immersion five days ago, and I've been checking to see if my class was finally ready to take and it still says its a future enrollment, and I don't know how to access it. Please help. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I as instructor, upload a student's late assignment?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to change the picture on my course/dashboard

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I review my teachers comments in graded assignments?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My class closed and I am trying to add an end of course survey.  I can not figure it out.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

INSTRUCTORS: Students submitted Word documents under ASSIGNMENTS. I can see if somebody submitted an assignment LATE, but the date and time of the submission is not showing. How can I find this information? (This information is shown automatically be...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello!  A game-changer for me would be an option to require students to complete quizzes with multiple attempts as a prerequisite to taking the final, graded quiz. The idea is that students MUST do the practice (homework) before being able to unlock ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-01-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access student feedback on a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi there. I`m just starting to set a course up, and have been given a template to use. Which is all good. im wondering how to delete a video from the template. Any advice would be grateful.Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to move downloaded files from an old class to a new class? Even better would be to also be able to move homework assignments from the old to the new. Looking forward to a response. Katherine

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm not understanding why I can't access the lockdown browser and I have a exam due tonight by 12 midnight

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-31-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there some way  for students to upload documents to Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-05-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hello, I have a very important course downloaded as a moodle file, after leaving my last institution.  It is too large to upload to canvas, so I cannot access the course to make changes to it, hopefully deleting some things to make it smaller.  Since...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-21-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I search my class that I registered for?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a TA for a class and we've just completed the final exam grading.I am trying to upload the final exam scores but it seems like I lost my access to canvas webpage as a TA.I can't enter scores anymore.How can I re-gain my access as a TA?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i book a room for a seminarium at gothenburg university in canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies