Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I finished the RBT training and I was wondering when I'll receive my certificate or proof to send in to the BACB that I finished and passed the course. Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone! The student Success plan assignment  due tonight. Can someone please help me? I realized I missed the college student inventory that's  why is confusing for Mr to do. Where  do I find the student inventory please?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A subject has a discussion in which none of the images posted by students are showing to anyone. I wonder if the New Rich Content Editor and Files has anything to do with this?More detail on the posts: only two students have attempted to upload image...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello Can I hide the assessment column prior to the due date so I can start marking?Or will this prevent students uploading their work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created 4 quizzes in a module called "Exams" -- all should have 38 points. For some reason, I can't assign points to one of the quizzes. When I try to edit, there is no where to enter the points!

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a class with over 500 students and uploaded exam scores using a CSV file as I always have done. For some reason, several scores were uploaded and then changed to 0. The history doesn't show anyone manually making those changes. What's going on...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Transferring credits from one college to another....that is possible, correct?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Adding extra credit in weighted groups. I followed the instructions and created an extra credit group with an assignment (5 points). I created a weight for the group (0.5%) so my total is now 100.5%. However the percentage scores of students sho did ...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Is canvas down. I can seem to get past the dashboard page. Trying to access course material to complete assignments and take tests.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create a folder for students to upload their assignments

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What resources are recommended for completing a quiz?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to delete a comment I made on an assignment submission. Simple re-submitting doesn't delete the comment. How do I do this? 

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Canvas not opening comments or posts 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'm trying to get through the orientation part on canvas and my quizzes are locked. I have to get through that to continue on my online course. Help

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why isn't speed grader appearing as an option for Module 6 Portfolio Assignment? I used it a few hours ago but it does not appear now. Thanks

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why can't announcements that get emailed to students show the graphics/videos that are posted in the announcement?  Students get email notifications of announcements pushed to their email that contain all of the text, why not the graphics?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I create a Quiz Group (i.e., Pick x out of y, etc.) where the students can select which x questions they'd like to answer?  Canvas is randomizing the delivery of the questions to the students.  I'd prefer they select which questions to answer...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like to use an old rubric and simply add additional criteria (this I know how to do). But I would like to add criteria in the middle not just at the end. Or sometimes I just want to rearrange the criteria listing order. Is this possible???

• 2 Likes
  • 11 Replies

I was in AP and we switched to Honors but my teacher didn't save any of my work and the specific assignment she is grading I don't have because I did the text through canvas and I no longer have access to my used to be AP course. I there any way I ca...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where is the link for the recorded video in dashboard unable to find it plz help

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi!!Does Sydney Uni provide Excel, Word, and Powerpoint?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am on a new laptop with an older OS operating system and my dashboard list view nor calendar will show anything. It is a white screen with no dates or anything. the only pages that have things are courses which will only list my courses, the conten...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My professor has told me she has posted my grade, however it still shows - of 20 for me on my end. This has now happened in another class, so I am starting to think it's a "me" problem. Is there a setting I need to change so that I can see my g...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can an instructor hide an "inactive" student from their roster?  Student has dropped the course, but their name still shows under "People"s tab.  Can their name be hidden?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to use turnitin

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does the Dashboard interface work on Safari on a Mac?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi guys. This is the 1st time I ran into an issue like this I had forced to know to missed an exam and missed the make of exam is well. I am trying to locate the message I sent to them through thecanvas  grade book regarding the make up quiz but I ca...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I connect OneNote to Canvas. I followed the instructions but then it tells me my username or password is incorrect. It is not incorrect, I am using right now.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies