Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I'm new so can anyone help me with this question? Thanks for your time!

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

when will my financial aide be available?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My assignments are showing up in my calendar but on my “to do list” in the app. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I add My Media menu item in the course menu?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having issues with loading images into a question bank.I click on the "embed image" icon and load my file.The issue seems to be  that canvas is ignoring the original size of the image in making the image box.  It sets the size to 2835 x 2847 wha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I just opened an assignment to begin grading it, and 1/3 of them already have a 10/10 grade, even though I haven't graded any yet!  Any ideas on how to fix this?Thanks,Stephanie Deaver

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My module is saying that it is published and yet when I go to the student view I see nothing...also In my modules area there is a grey eye next to modules saying no content in modules.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Can we print the quizzes?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I go to set my daily grades as 40% and my major grades at 60%? I am trying to sync grades to skyward and it keeps saying error.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I access my course from last semester in canvas? I can't see it on my dashboard.  I want to see one of my announcement posts from last semester. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to post a word document to a discussion.  I How is that accomplished?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to eliminate old courses and files

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having a hard time locating my syllabus for my course. What gives? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. I have forgotten how to post my syllabus in Canvas.#1

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cannot seem to figure out how to select everyone in my group and message them. I can start a discussion on here but I cant seem to figure out how to email everyone at once, step by step

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm having trouble viewing some of my modules. I can see modules that when opened, is just a text box. But I cannot view presentations, discussions, calendars, or anything along those lines. Also, along the left hand side when in canvas I cannot view...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to delete old Announcements?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have a class imported from a previous semester. I am trying to post announcements, but I cannot see where or how to post them. There is a U with a circle to the left, but when I click on it, the announcement does not publish.Any suggestions?TD

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there an option for uploading a new font to Canvas? I have a student with Dyslexia who would benefit by having the OpenDyslexic font on our lesson pages and the class homepage. The font is free and available in many formats on https://opendyslexic...

• 4 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I undo a  grade sync transfer from Pearson?I was playing around to see where the homework assignment grade would go in the Canvas gradebook from MML in Pearson. Now I have columns that will not be used in the Canvas gradebook.Debbiedacunningha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to upload a video I recorded for a discussion board. The video was recorded through the record and upload video within the discussion board. I recorded the video but it keeps saying uploading. How long does it take to upload? I am really ...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have added a roll call attendance for today, because I was checking out this feature.  Since today is not a class day, is there any way to delete this particular day from the attendance record?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I view my current courses I am registered for? They are not appearing in my courses, they are listed as "future courses.: Class starts tomorrow. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I send an email message to a group of students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot see current week in "Student View" neither can the studentsI cannot see Modules and discussion board in student viewI checked and the dates open to close are current weekI checked and they all indicate published with the green circle with th...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I add a non-active course ( from a previous semester) open to a participant or observer to view the content?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I'm unable to view details of a module on my Apple Mac Book (older laptop version 10.7.5), though I can view material on a newer laptop.  Is there some software that I may need to download?  My Chrome version is 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)ThanksTony

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I register my course with 8 students at the University of Utah. dv

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies