Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

¿Cómo puedo dar extensión de entrega a un alumno en particular? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recently changed my laptop to a Mac Apple computer. When I try to read my assignment, the page is blank. Does anyone know why this is happenings?]

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I make the dashboard be my opening screen when I sign on to Canvas.  I must have changed it at some point, but I'm not sure why it opens to an old course.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I wanted to use Respondus with my Canvas and I upload a survey via respondus to canvas.  I can see it and interact with it on my account but my students are saying they couldn't access it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to create an arc using LaTex in my quizzes like:but can only get one that looks like:Any ideas?

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Is it possible to have a checkbox with lectures so you can check the box after viewing the lecture. It would help when you have a long list of material to cover.See attachment. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are attempting to implement a software that uses many data points to help improve student retention, one of these data points is attendance. We are currently using the RollCall Attendance tool to enter and get reports on this data. We are able to ...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

In Canvas when I click on the dashboard it is completely white, I have tried to customize it but it continues to do this. And when I click on my inbox to try and send or view a message the page is also completely white. This is also happening with my...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a discussion board where people can post job openings that are relevant to the group. I delete posts after the application deadline has passed, but the replies on page 2 don't get bumped up to page 1 when that happens. At this point, all of th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Every time I try to delete a question from a quiz, it gets deleted from its test bank as well.  How do I delete it from the quiz while KEEPING it in the question bank?  The quiz has pre-determined questions, it is not randomly pulling questions from ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hi all,Now that New Quizzes is moving along, how are faculty doing surveys? Graded and ungraded surveys are not available in New Quizzes. Has anyone found a favorite survey tool?

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Trying to open Dashboard in my computer and can't do it for some reason.Do i need a special programing for that?Thank you,Maria

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I import a quiz from sandbox into my real canvas page?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PASSWORD IN CANVAS?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there an add-on, extension, or 3rd party solution that can be integrated with Canvas to enable 2-way texting for course discussions?  

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have several faculty members, including myself, using a one page whole course format.  This was taken from a Canvas webinar several years ago.  (see picture below) We turned on the new rich content editor for the whole school.  Now when we go to e...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Gradebook not showing up!I have posted and published three assignments but the grade book for the course isn't showing up. Hereis a screen shot of the assignments:

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

non-editing teacher role privileges?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,When I press the link to open up my homework, a blank screen comes up, instead of the screen with questions. How can I get it to pull up?Thanks,Leigh Henderson

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I get a tax credit for taking the HUC course?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what should i do when i have two classes at the same time

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Since the beginning of this semester one of my class grade books has been "acting up". I think it is no longer counting any of the students grades from the previous semester. In the total column there are only zeros and their average is much higher t...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to deactivate a teacher who is no longer employed by the institution?  Or, is the only option to delete the user?  If deleting the user, does this remove any of the course level submissions (such as announcements, uploaded files, etc.)...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am looking for someone from Canvas that will do onsite training.  Does anyone know of this option?RaLynne

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My students are having trouble downloading their video assignments. I have the correct media file type selected in the edit options. Is there a limit to the video size? I don't see any user options to change it.Thanks! - DF

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In looking at the Faculty Center info on my dashboard for Agronomy 500, under the "grading" type, it says "student option".  I had assumed that the capstone course used an A-F grading system, but does "student option" mean it's to be graded on a Pass...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have my first extension school class this evening but I have not received a zoom invitation to login.  Will there be a link posted to the class online plateform?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there any way to download the comments and replies from discussions?I read a few people had this question a few years ago and wondered if it had been resolved. Thank you!

• 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there an interactive presentation platform that is free with a Canvas purchase?  I would love something like Nearpod, Peardeck, or even Desmos that is user-friendly.  Thanks. #nearpod #peardeck app‌ 

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

No puedo acceder a mi clase en linea y no me sale en el tablero como a los demás compañeros Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.Subject:Why can't I open my class online and it doesn't seem like it on my board either?Message:I can't...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies