Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Why won't any of the modules show up on my macbook pro?  I'd really like to be able to do my homework from my computer -I have the ap on my phone and everything shows up on my phone but when I click on the modules from my mac laptop nothing shows up!...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey there All,Is there a way to merge two CANVAS portals together from two different email accounts? Thanks for any help!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

on my computer, I cannot see most of my module contents. the pages are mostly blank and I cant even submit my assignments and see my fellow peers discussions. what can I do to fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas will not load my four classes when I get into canvas from myuvu page. So its not allowing me to do my homework on that laptop. any suggestions on how to fix it?the four classes box shows but they wont load.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I make the assignments visible to my students? Right now it has an eye with a slash through it. Thank you!!

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I no longer wish to keep this account.

• 2 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Is it possible to use CAS and SAML simultaneously for authentication? I'm only seeing options to position them (1,2 3, 4 etc.), with "1" as a default. What I'm really looking for is a user to have the ability to pick how they would sign on between CA...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I would like for course announcements to be scrolling, and never disappear. However, I have noticed that most of them disappear within a day or so. But some remain for months. There is no one else who would be deleting the messages. Is there possibly...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I send message to my instructor?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello I add up a class and payed for it but it didn't show in my canvas site, it have total time to showing up in Canvas? Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings! My Course is underway and was copied from a standard course template. Another instructor told me some changes had been made to the course content since I had copied the course. I am attempting to copy only those assignments so as not to di...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My "People" Module on the left column listing has the closed eye next to it meaning it is not visible to the students.  How do I get rid of that.  There is no "publish" tab anywhere on the page when I open up "People."  Also, once available, are the ...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can I change the aspect ratio for embedding Google Docs?  I want it to fill the screen on the Canvas page instead of half.  I don't want the students to have to scroll across the embedded document to see the rest of the document.  Here is a screensho...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

If an individual is listed as a TA for a Canvas course, what all can they see/do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I have a student who needs an accommodation to turn in discussion postings after the standard due date without a late penalty. Can I accomplish this in the Assign area by adding the student and giving her a different due date? Or will this cha...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'd like to set up a graded discussion where students receive a grade for their post and a separate grade for their replies to small group members.  I would also like to set the due date for the posts to be different than the due date for small group...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I’m wondering if it’s possible in Canvas to set a minimum score that’s required in a given assignment group in order to receive a minimum grade. This is different from weighting assignments or groups. I’ll illustrate with an example. Suppose I have 4...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am needing help trying to take off the courses that I have already finished off of my dashboard and storing them elsewhere. can someone please help me do this?Thank You, Stephanie Mabe

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach a course with multiple sections. I want to create a single location where I can upload materials for this course, so that I don't have to upload materials separately for each section. In BlackBoard, I created a "metacourse" and enrolled all o...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone,Has anyone built any in Canvas that sort of mirrors variables in eLearning modules and branching? Trying to build a course that "keeps track" of what a student does? I know Badgr does some tracking, but looking to do something that can...

• 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I email the whole class

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

do you fw the word 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Im a student how do i make a recurring event on the calendar within canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

HiOne of my students noticed one of my courses had separated grades for percentages and another course had no percentages. In an attempt to add percentages to my grades for assignments, tests, and finals I deleted all the assignments accidentally. Is...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am inquiring as to identify a way to unpublished the announcements from a copied Canvas course? I would like to keep them but have them not published until I need to publish them. Please adviseDr. Flores

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you move multiple items from one module to to another, or, alternately, how do you delete or unpublish multiple items in a module at once. Right now I have to go through my module and unpublish each item I want hidden one by one, hoping there ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies