Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

how can I find assignments that are muted?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-01-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I enter into the 2nd chapter of the reading assignment, it opens the initial display page. When I attempt to move to the next page, it takes me directly to the pre-test, and a notification pops up stating that a problem has occurred loading the ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 12-01-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Ik kan niet op canvas komen, want de pagina laadt niet.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-28-2019 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi all!If I make a 10 question quiz worth 0 points and then I go through and grade it by using the fudge points feature to add points for each question the student got right (If a student got 5 questions right, I would add 5 fudge points), will that ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am not able to login through chrome or firefox as it denied access to me when I enter my new password or states that i am not registered for any course. When I login with my old password saved to my Safari browser I am not able to reply or load the...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how do i listen to the audio? there is no link provided for the audio for listening quiz. help

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to enable SCORM  External Apps at the account level in CANVAS so we can add SCORM files?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I moderate a quiz in canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The anticipated changes to Canvas is exciting. The key to remember is this is great for individuals who are technologically savvy. I would like to see the new additions to Canvas add to the syllabus for enhancing the academic aspect of learning as we...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have Goggle Chrome installed on my browser, but still cannot log in to Tufts Canvas guest portal?What can I do?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I insert the youtube video (but setup the image not display), just the hyperlink. Then when we use the Link Validator to check my courses at Canvas, It always show "Eternal links in this resource were unreachable:"  Does anyone know how to fix it?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-27-2019 View Solution
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 Replies

My Teacher has posted an assignment that is due today called Balancing Life Activity it says to complete the attached document and upload into Canvas but when I go into Canvas I am not seeing the attached document anywhere?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HelloI have given all students the same assignment, and they have to upload a file. I want that the upload is only accessible by the teacher, and not by the other students (it's ok that they can see who has uploaded a file, but not the content). Is t...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

While constructing my message directly in canvas to my professor, the tab was accidentally closed. Is there any way to retrieve that lost constructed message as soon as possible? It was a reference list with details for the research paper that I did ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I go to email, there is no ability to email instructor. Could you please advise, how to email instructor? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello Canvas,Point 1 of 2I was going to rollover / copy an updated course (C6130, 2020) to a blank one (C6131, 2020) (which is identical to the updated one).  These two identical courses are in two different programs (C6130 and C6131).When I was goin...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a class in which students talk in real time as they watch current affairs programs on TV while tweeting about them (it's a journalism reporting class).In the past we used a G+ community to do this but Google closed it down. Then we used a Micr...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Over the weekend of November 23 & 24, access to canvas for CRNs:  73941 and 76567 have disappeared...some of my students even thought that they had been dropped (much stress caused by this)...please give me advice on how to fix this or who to contact...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I think it would be extremely awesome if Canvas could have a dark mode/night mode in the website and/or app. That would be very helpful to me.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is turnitin submission? Does it matter if you use Microsoft word doc or Google doc?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I bulk delete course files, and how?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to set up an assignment where students submit a short paragraph. I want all students to be able to comment on each other's work and give feedback, but I would also like to make it anonymous. How would I set up the assignment? Thank you f...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I'm looking for a sample Student Community Resource Center built in Canvas. Is there anyone willing to share a short video tour of your student resource center? Or perhaps you have a link to your resource center you can share?Thank you!Heather ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We would like to have our School Level Outcomes utilized in all courses and assessed for all students across courses. We are able to create the Outcomes and corresponding Rubrics for all instructors to utilize at the Institutional level. However, we ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How d I access the EPA course inside of the classroom?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a Mac and cannot access Canvas modules from it. I can from a Windows based laptop. How can I adjust the settings so I can access from my Mac? Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-26-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I mistakenly reported a student's profile image. How can I un-report it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I submit grades

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Buenas tardes,¿Alguien sabe cómo se puede contratar el servicio de Canvas como LMS para mi empresa y después adaptarla con miz contenidos? No encuentro sus precios ni la forma de contratarlo.Muchas gracias y un saludoTranslation from Google Translate...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies