Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am not getting any messages in my inbox in Canvas. How can I fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how can a teacher copy a course to one teacher

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I would like to ask if there is any specific discussion group for VLE managers/administrators in Canvas.As a VLE manager in Moodle, I have being involved in the configuration of the institutional VLE from scratch and I need to have good insight...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am signed in as a teacher by mistake.   I am a student at Richland community College and I need to change my statusto student instead of teacher.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

so I am really perplexed yet today I have to present as a lead student in the gathering

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

English 1B:  Introduction to Literature. I have reviewed all items in the Module.  Why is there only a check mark on the 1st item noting it viewed and not the rest?Summer Boucher

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As a teacher do you have difficulty successfully completing the assigned modules? As a new teacher coming out of retirement, these modules have been difficult for me to complete.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have been trying to successfully complete the various modules that we had to complete but some of the material has been very difficult for me.  Even if I had more time, I still would not be able to successfully complete these modules. I need not on...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i need the toll free number for support services

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have logged in and used my access code and I can see all the modules and assignments, however when I click on the assignment, my screen is blank. There is nothing on the right side of my screen as a to-do list, I cannot view my calendar, or the das...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't hear all of my my videos especially you-tube

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It would be incredibly beneficial if we could refer back to previous lectures or material from past semesters. Is there a reason everything is removed after each semester?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’m referring to the option available for teachers in course settings in the navigation tab.

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

For whatever reason Canvas won't load my class info on my MacBook Pro ice updated to the latest browser still nothing 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It says I am not registered for any courses when I have 3 and all 3 are online and nothing is showing up yet at all. Even if it's too early as school doesn't start until 1/27/20 shouldn't my courses still show when can we start to log in.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a keystroke combination to add questions to a quiz, or quiz bank? Scrolling to the top to add a question becomes cumbersome when creating banks with many, many questions.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a simple way to move a lot of files from a two-year old course to a current one?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

hello. im having issues with my canvas account. Although I was able to login, I cannot seem to see anything as all the letters and icon appear to be huge. I already tried to minimize the size of the screen so it's not that because other webpages seem...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have students submit a discussion question each week. Is there any way to view them all at once without clicking through each student in "speed grader"? In other words, could I see a list of their responses in one document or place. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, On my notification preferences, is it safe to set one of my email addresses to ''off""?  I assume that gina.beim@case and gkb2@case are aliases for each other, so I don't need to have notifications sent to both.  Am I correct?ThanksGina Beim

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I was able to upload files (articles) into "files" and now I want to add some of those new articles to various modules. For example, one of the articles should be in module 2, etc.  How do I do that?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My LAB & MASTERING won't load on my computer. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my MacBook Air or if its an issue with canvas. My phone number is [phone number redacted by Community Team] ANNA VLK.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The Announcements section is empty whenever on Firefox.

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I attach a video or upload a video in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not seem to find and sign up for my course on canvas.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For some reason my Canvas site has a column for "imported assignments" in the gradebook. I have no imported assignments. How can I get rid of this column? where did it come from?

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I've just started developing assignments for a course I'm working on, but after filling out the appropriate fields I don't see a "Submit Assignment" button. 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm looking for a way to add fudge points for all students for a specific quiz that doesn't involve me individually adding fudge points to each student in speedgrader or creating a separate 0-point assignment and (again individually) add extra points...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies