Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I'm having trouble submitting assignments for class. My school is new to canvas.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I insert a picture into the canvas discussion board?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My students have said that my course is not published and accessible to them.  Here is a screenshot showing that "Published" is checked and green.  I am wondering if there is a step I am missing?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello my name is Veronica. Please advise why when I'm login on my macbook pro I am unable to see the option on the right however when I use my husband laptop pc the option are listed.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My LMS (Cengage) Link inclusive access link has suddenly become invisible in the student view.I did not hide it. I checked my view (it shows) and made sure that I somehow didn't mess with it in settingswhile sleepwalking or otherwise under the influe...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Pearson myLab issues. I can't access the myLab on canvas. I have tried coordinating with Pearson support, but they can't help. I just want to purchase codes, access it, and start my class. But I can't access anything on myLab 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've already entered some grades into my assignments in "all grading periods" and really need them moved to "semester 1"  How can I do that?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to access the syllabus for one of my classes in Canvas and I receive the message of  "unauthorized" I have tried a few different computers and my phone but I get the same message every time. I tried contacting the professor but he said no...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I access a course details such as grades from fall semester 2019?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am curious to know what others are using to manage SIS data via registration, payment and invoicing? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to see anything once I click on a specific assignment within each module. Same goes for when I click on announcements or other links. I can only see the syllabus.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I go into settings and make the announcements visible to students?    

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I imported a course from last semester, but the assignments are not visible to my students.  How do I make this visible?  The course has been published. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to so an assignment for my class on rich content editor but I cant seem to find it where do I find rich content editor?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you create assignments with a weighted percentage towards a final grade?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have faculty who are team teaching in courses.  Is there a way to release one student grade without releasing another student's grade?

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I embed gifs?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

@DrCurtisToddHi,My name is Brett Humphry and I have received a late notice on each of my Waypoint Assignments (five so far) but I turned them all in prior to the due dates. Why is this happening? I don't want this to affect my grades. Please advise. ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

porque  no tengo acceso a un curso?Me dan el link y no me da acceso en canvasles agradezco me digan el porqueEste mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.Subject:No access to a courseMessage:Why don't I have access to a course?They give me ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is dealing with the course summary at the end of the syllabus. Every past date the assignment was due is listed in the course summary, so I have the same assignment listed 4 times right now, from 2016 to present.  But it is not like I have that ...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I change the colors on my calendar to help differentiate my courses. There are too many shades of green this semester and it is difficult to determine which course is which.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change an incomplete to a pass?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to access my MyLab and Mastering to view my e-textbook?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to link a different course to my lms. How do I unlink the wrong one?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am in my first class today, and it is asking about the consensus discussion. I am unsure what exactly that is. it is the intro to criminal justice.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I cant download chrome app on my computer what do I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have already verified I have not been dropped from the course. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I go for for etext books?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies