Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

where do i find my e-book foe clinical medical assistant

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-08-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Quizzes are coming up as points. Is there a way to change them to percentage?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i send an email to everyone in the course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am a student.I was absent for the first month of school for health reasons, and I was temporarily un-enrolled from our school's system as a whole, but I am re-enrolled and back with the classes I was going to start the year out with originally. My ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I received an email to my Rowan email stating that I had successfully registered for th2 courses but they are not showing up in canvas.  My online Immersion course list listed but the other 2 that I registered for are not.  I hoe someone can help.Tha...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-11-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When creating a rubric, I can only select one outcome when using "Find Outcome" and then click import.  Is there a way to select more than one outcome and import them all at once (i.e., click import once)?  The guides only show how to import one outc...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

We are in the planning phase of our Canvas startup and I am looking into the integration parts. In our current course creation application used to create courses for other LMS than Canvas (Moodle and Sakai) we are setting an URL directly to courses b...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

All, we have recently added many of MH tools to our Canvas courses (Connect, etc).  My question is does anyone have experience ensuring engagement in these tools pass back to the gradebook in real time.  Our MH rep is telling us they do not have this...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a schedule for when the text instance of Canvas gets refreshed?  Would like to know when the next refresh will take place.Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, In the old gradebook, when you marked the assignment setting "Do not count this toward the final grade" the assignment appeared in the gradebook with an exclamation mark next to it. I see that when you use the New Gradebook, the assignment sti...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can I assign a question to a question bank when I create it?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I (admin) or an instructor remove media objects that are no longer being used in a course? The media objects (video) were included in quizzes and pages via the Rich Content Editor. If I export the course and unzip the export file, the video f...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The first quiz that was given back at the beginning of the semester is a physical quiz, that just needs the grades input.However, when I made the quiz the points are set to zero. If I go into the quiz to edit it, there is no points section to change ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to show the following activities only when students have achieved a certain number of points in the previous activity? And can students who score too low on a certain activity be automatically forced to make an extra exercise (which is...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can we create course categories such as 'Active' and 'Templates'?  

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 Replies

my profile, grades and course have disappeared from canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I have a faculty who wishes to rank, award badge and level up students in discussion board. The idea is similar to the discussion community here in Canvas. You get points, badge and ranking.Has anyone done this before?Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I print a quiz?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-07-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I submitted a 10 page paper to Canvas, and the full paper did not submit. I tried again and the same thing happened. Why is this happening and how can I make sure my full report is uploaded?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how to open canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to paste a document for my clipboard in a discussion?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

the account is not giving me an option to logout.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I was wondering if anyone is using Atomic Assessments?We are currently trialing this product in Canvas and are interested in your experiences.

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Until about 2 semesters ago, when I completed an assignment in Canvas the assignment would get a line marked through it on my calendar. This was super helpful so I could quickly tell what was done and what wasn't.  One day out of the blue this just s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a pretty extensive (19 criteria) rubric for a speech assignment, and now I need a rubric for a different speech assignment. I made a copy of the original rubric to be the base of the new rubric, and now I need to add three more lines for addit...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My students have asked if it is possible to move/place more space between the "Next" button and the "Submit" button when taking quizzes.  Students indicate that the buttons are very close together, and one or two have reported inadvertently clicking ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I manually cross out assignments that were on paper or not a submission to Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I log out of Canvas from a desktop computer? The log off button does not appear in global navigation.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you turn on the plagiarism function?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I send a blanket email to my class?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies