Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to take the syllabus quiz, when clicking the " Take Quiz" button it does nothing. How do i fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My Canvas account won't load onto my computer screen

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot see anything on my canvas just the options on the left side but none of my classes

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having trouble accessing my small group. when i click on the access button....it tells me access is denied. I am a harvard PLC student...my name is Rodolfo Bustamante.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a setting that allows a student to resubmit several assignment attempts?I would like to set an assignment to allow the student to upload 2 files.Thanks.

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

whenever i go on the online canvas, my calendar doesn't show as well as the home pages and assignment tabs for the individual courses. On the phone app everything works but on my computer i can only see modules 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where can I find a page that clearly defines, for parents/observers, the icons used on the grade page?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I add my linkedin profile to canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have three discussion boards (set up via sections) How do i make each learning group available only to those studentsthanks

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In a previous course I had, all the announcements that I made, came to my email.  My new course's announcements are not coming thru to my email.  Help please.   

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have asked my institution's Canvas team this question, and their answer contradicts what I have found for myself on this Canvas Community site, so I'll go ahead and outline what I would like to do, and see if y'all can answer me.I need a Canvas rol...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to save my video to discussions and they won't post. My professor does not want attachments and I have been recording through canvas but they wont save?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

The professor has asked to post answers to a survey in discussion board. It indicates I do not have access to it because the class has not started yet.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have not been able to access the textbook for either of my courses making my assignments late, what do I do

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Apparently there are two courses set up for a class. I only show one course on the Dashboard, but a student in the class sees two with the same assignments.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created a 2 week course in Canvas last semester and now I have to add 2 more weeks to the course this semester.  I copied the old course into a new shell, but how do I add more modules.  It's not allowing me to add new modules to the copied course.

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I want to create a timed (15 minutes) quiz for my students, with instructions that warn them it is timed and what materials the quiz covers. I want these instructions to be viewable by students *BEFORE* the clock begins. The clock should not start un...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A student submitted a video using his computer, and when I try to watch it, Canvas gives me this message: "Media is currently being converted, please try again in a little bit."  I tried reopening the video many times for the past three days. What do...

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I created a 2-week course last semester and this semester I have to add an additional 2 more weeks.  How do I add to the course that I created last semester?  I already copied the old course, not I just need to start adding to it.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am an instructor. I copied and pasted my syllabus but it appears as "disabled. not visible to students", even though my page is published.How do I change that? Thank you.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are looking for a solution that would require students to acknowledge a "terms of service" style page/popup once a semester when they login. Our faculty are concerned that students are not aware of that some of the course content is copyrighted ma...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I just signed up for a free teacher account. How do I add users? Posts about this question don't help because there is no user tab under settings.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My concourse syllabus is empty. I know the instructor has already uploaded it. How can I get it?ThanksSophia Zhu

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I will try to explain my idea for my classes and I am thinking Canvas can accomplish this but I am new to Canvas and would like some help setting it up for the first time.I would like my students to have complete student choice over their path of lea...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

To whom it may concern,I'm writing to ask a question about the grade book in the Canvas page. I'm serving as a TA, and my professor wants me to set up the course Canvas page. Specifically, he wants to add a record for students to track their grades a...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to keep the student responses confidential in a discussion?  I'd like to be the only one to see the responses.  Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Studenten kan inte öppna kursen och fastän studenten accepterat kursen och har inlog syns inte kursen. Studenten syns inte längre i listan under Personer på instruktörsvyn.Det här meddelandet har översatts med Google Translate.Subject:login IssuesMes...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

It sometimes happens that I do not receive an invite at the right time to join a ZOOM meeting. Is there another way of joining the meeting?It is very important to attend all my meetings as the meetings are teaching and learning lessons.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies