Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

On Blackboard, I could easily print out a sheet or two with photos of all my students' faces. Thus I could memorize their names before the first day of class. How can I do this on Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

vericite download

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I combine two course sections into a single course so do not have to repeat everything.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm using a MacBook Air that is updated to Catalina, 10.15.2. I'm having an issue where some of the modules and assignments say they are unpublished so I cannot see them. The professor says they are published so I'm not sure why I can't see them. I'v...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Anyone else having problems with grades showing as late when they were submitted on time? All of my assignments have retroactively been marked late after the break.

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The Content Selector Menu (which allows me to create hyperlinks to course content) is missing from my editor. I have switched from Google Chrome to Firefox, but the menu is still gone. How do I get it back?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what happened to the canvas help center, you know, the useful one?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My students are using a categorization question in the new Quizzes to sort words into different word pattern groups.  Is there a way to make it so that when they click on the word, it reads the word to them?  Thanks for any help!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I am registered on course but when I log in to canvas it says you don't have any courses. I have done a password reset as someone advised but this has not worked either. I am due to go on a residential course where I have to have been through s...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot take quizzes as it won't open. Pictures are not showing as well as textbooks not opening

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Has anyone had a try at using Outcomes to create rubrics for BTEC assessments?Is it possible to make it work, or is it too tied in to canvas' numerical system to be of use?  What I mean by that is I don't want it to generate an amalgamated score at t...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Other than the options "Go to Topic," "Edit," and "Delete" how do I open the students comments in speed grader so that I can view all of the comments made by one student at a time?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do the students that are part of Concluded Enrollment still appear in the Attendance Roll Call Report?I keep a manual recording of anything that I must submit with my gradebook at the end of the term.  When a student drops the course, they still appe...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Our grade book was upgraded. During that time, I had grades muted for a quiz that was taken. I am trying to figure out where to go to unmute the grades now in their grade book. It does not seem to be in the same spot it was as where I originally mute...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HiI was wondering. We are working with improvement projects and are using Canvas now, but we don't have a good platform to work with spreadsheet data yet. So we would like to know whether Canvas has the possibility of uploading spreadsheet data (fx g...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

i would like to know how to change a subject because the one subject that i have is not what i wanted. hope you can help me.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hur kan jag få en översikt om vilka som blivit godkända/ännu ej godkända när studenterna har svarat på en uppgift. För närvarande kan jag bara se detta i speed-reader och på individnivå, vilket gör att jag måste scrolla igenom flera redan godkända el...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hello, simple question, how do I download an e textbook? Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I exported a Canvas Course (file type is imscc) that I developed at a college where I teach. Now I want to import it into my teacher canvas platform where I will modify it for other nonprofit use.  I have the course file among my files in the teacher...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there, I am attempting to access a video lecture, where the link to the video is imbedded in the instructions. When I click the link, it says the page cannot be reached. I have tried it on chrome, internet explorer, fire fox, my mobile phone brows...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can only see syllabus and modules but my assignments are blank

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have a discussion project due in APA format. I wrote paper on Microsoft Word. How do I get that file transferred topost discussion to turn in????? help!!!!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to figure out where I am supposed to get the required reading materials for my class. Am I supposed to google it and read it from there?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As the title says, I cannot view my courses on Canvas despite receiving email updates about said courses saying that there are assignments. I went to All Courses tab and the future enrollments says that the courses are published. How do I fix this ev...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I try to look at my assignments and everything is greyed out. When i try to submit a discussion post their is no sumbission button. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you open a discussion post to post an assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies