Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I finished the online immersion five days ago, and I've been checking to see if my class was finally ready to take and it still says its a future enrollment, and I don't know how to access it. Please help. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I as instructor, upload a student's late assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to change the picture on my course/dashboard

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I review my teachers comments in graded assignments?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My class closed and I am trying to add an end of course survey.  I can not figure it out.

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

INSTRUCTORS: Students submitted Word documents under ASSIGNMENTS. I can see if somebody submitted an assignment LATE, but the date and time of the submission is not showing. How can I find this information? (This information is shown automatically be...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello!  A game-changer for me would be an option to require students to complete quizzes with multiple attempts as a prerequisite to taking the final, graded quiz. The idea is that students MUST do the practice (homework) before being able to unlock ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access student feedback on a course?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi there. I`m just starting to set a course up, and have been given a template to use. Which is all good. im wondering how to delete a video from the template. Any advice would be grateful.Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to move downloaded files from an old class to a new class? Even better would be to also be able to move homework assignments from the old to the new. Looking forward to a response. Katherine

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm not understanding why I can't access the lockdown browser and I have a exam due tonight by 12 midnight

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there some way  for students to upload documents to Canvas?

• 2 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hello, I have a very important course downloaded as a moodle file, after leaving my last institution.  It is too large to upload to canvas, so I cannot access the course to make changes to it, hopefully deleting some things to make it smaller.  Since...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I search my class that I registered for?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a TA for a class and we've just completed the final exam grading.I am trying to upload the final exam scores but it seems like I lost my access to canvas webpage as a TA.I can't enter scores anymore.How can I re-gain my access as a TA?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i book a room for a seminarium at gothenburg university in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can any one help explain Programming Logic to me or send me a link that will help me to understand how to do the basics of programming like varibles and how to write psuedocode and how to make flow charts. I'm just not understanding my material so if...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

need to knowHow do I get or download the syllabus of my sping course?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello Canvas Community, I currently work in online education at my institution and we have a homegrown quality assurance (QA) rubric that we use to evaluate our online courses. I have been pondering ways to aid our faculty more in improving their cou...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I had accidentally deleted a comment from one of my students and I want to retrieve it. Is it possible to undelete a comment? if yes, then let me know how?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to restrict access to a module or assignment until a minimum number of outcomes have been mastered or until certain outcomes have been mastered?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to create an quiz with multiple attempts, and only require students to retry on the problems they missed and not have to enter all the answer again...kind of like a quick retake?  If they got it right the first time, they won't have to...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to merge Modified Mastering into Canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone! Do you know how, or if it is possible for me to change the "Modules" Tab to a different title? Also, is it possible for me to add 3 separate folders within that tab? Thank you for your help! Allison 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to download a the Canvas Instructor application for my Kindle file from the Google Play store. It tells me that it will not work with the silk browser. Any suggestions or insight on how I can get this to work for my Kindle fire.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am writing a report for accreditation purposes. yeah.  The KPI requires documentation from Canvas rubrics.  (80% of students will receive a "satisfactory" on assignment x in course y.)    Is it possible to download in a spreadsheet all of the stude...

• 0 Likes
  • 17 Replies

I am attempting to automatically grade a certain assignment without submissions, and found that this can be achieved with the Submissions - Grading Multiple Submissions  request, using the command:POST /api/v1/courses/:course_id/assignments/:assignme...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have calculated the grades for my undergraduate class without using Gradebook. Can I possibly submit the grades I have generated without using the Gradebook format? If so, how?Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am an ivy tech professor on loan.  I am trying to enter final grades - one letter by one name.  There is an exclamation mark and wants me to import or export the grades.  All I want to do is type a letter in and the program is not allowing this. 

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I already submitted a math quiz attempt, but I thought I had made a mistake and started another attempt. When re-doing the problem, I found that I had gotten it correct the first time. I want to cancel this attempt, but all it does is exit the page. ...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies