Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

My videos keep spinning and not playing my lectures on my iPad!!! This is what I’ve been using all semester and now I cannot even replay older videos. I need assistance ASAP!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I access Canvas content while being in another country?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-30-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I remove and old course from my all courses list?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to see my course schedule

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-29-2019 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My canvas is blank

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,So I've been trying to complete an essay module but it shows up as a quiz module. The module is also timed and it says that I've had it open for 2 months or so and that's not right. I've messaged my professor and he says that the module looks f...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Im trying to answer my discussion post but i can't. Thier are no replys and i want to move on my classes. What can i do?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a video (.mp4) that I cannot upload. Why? Can you help me?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to be able to group question banks, is there a wya to do that?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My canvas page is coming up with many blank pages including the set reading page where i cannot find any information. Please let me know how to re-set my account or how to fix itmany thanks,Lilli Galvin

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to allow a one time view for quiz answers. What happens if a student does not close the screen where the quiz results are being shown after they quiz? Thanks.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was wondering if anyone can help! I have just started university and using my macbook for my notes! Due to already having this macbook for a while I was wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing canvas! I can download it as a app due to...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I prioritise the courses/modules to show which ones I want in Dashboard (it eems randomly to choose which modules are shown)?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

can i assess canvas using a macbook as i don't appear to be able to open any of my modules

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My professor just asked me to send him an email through my Canvas email account that is not, for example, gmail, yahoo, and so forth. I found an email account in my Canvas account settings I didn't even know I had so I tried logging into that account...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I set up a Conferzoom for my students to use with me during my office hours?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I am creating a Quiz in canvas and some questions have multiple correct answers.    How do I create the Quiz to give points for the correct answers even if they do not mark all responses that are actually correct.  For example, say answers A,B,C are ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to change login email for teacher

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-28-2019 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Am a Computer Engineering professor and want my students to draw a circuit for the answer in a quiz.  Is there a sketch pad tool like there is a calculator tool that can be activated for them to hand draw something for the answer to a question?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-23-2019 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I would like my students to freehand draw a logic circuit that corresponds to an expression.  I see there is a calculator option if you want to include a calculator for a question in lockdown browser, but is there a drawing pad for canvas for student...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I can not do any of my assignments for my Bus 10 class. I've logged in and it will not allow me to do anything at all. is there any kind of help i can get?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello I’m Danielle I’m taking med assist classes online and I’m new to canvas, can anyone help me on how it works? Seeing others questions and starting a discussion with someone, etc... no idea what I’m doing, thanks in advance 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

For some insane reason when I log onto Canvas from my laptop it opens to a specific course page rather than to my dashboard. Anyone able to give me the step-by-step fix for this one? Much appreciated.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I change a student's grade a week after it's been entered? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there any way to update the score for a quiz for all my students at the same time instead of one by one? I made a change in the quiz by mistake (duplicate a question), but I deleted it and now is asking me to update the score. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I reset my password?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm new to taking online classes and have to upload a video to canvas. Is it a way to do so through canvas, or do you just attach it as a file. Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a list of apps that work with gradebook?  I am particularly interested in apps that can grade work and submit the grades into gradebook.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My coworkers need to complete a course and then they will need access to the course in a role that allows them to see other student's grades. If I change their status, the fall off the Student Analysis report, which makes it more challenging to track...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,We are looking for customised solution for canvas product.We have working system where we have implemented flow for the certification. Our client needs to integrate Canvas with our product so please let us know the possible feasibility. Certifi...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies