Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

My modules are not accessible by students.  How do I change this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have upgraded to the new grade book.  I miss the speed grader option being in the drop down selection for each assignment/quiz.  Please consider putting it back in the drop down options.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How does one post a word file in a discussion?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to add the word Master to the name of a master course I just created so that I do not confuse it with the actual course.  Can I do that and if so, how?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

BesteWe zijn volop bezig met het opstarten van Canvas in onze Campus Spermalie. We hebben de volgende vraag. In onze vorige leeromgeving Smartschool hadden we een intradesk, waarin we belangrijke info weergeven voor personeelsleden.In Canvas heb ik h...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I reset password when a student forgets their password? There is not a link on the "free" Canvas.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can you tell if you answer has been loaded in the discussion box? I have used Canvas for another school but this one seems different and the discussion box doesn't have an upload or anything so I can't tell if it is seen or not.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

its the first required assignment that they ask you to complete before starting the module. its asking me for a student ID.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can login to Canvas on safari but cannot access any course materials which have been uploaded and I cant login at all on chrome

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have registered to canvas using an invite link received via email. I registered with my google account and now I can not sign in with a login ID and password. When I try to login in my mobile, there is no option such as sign in via google. So, how ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why is my class work posted two days after I post making my work late?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to generate a list of assignments that students complete each day?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cant see anything on my desktop from the school but cant use my phone for all needed services please advise..

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’m online sem teacher. BOM Semester 1 course does not enable students to view/take quizzes. How can I change that in settings so that my students can take practice quizzes?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm new so can anyone help me with this question? Thanks for your time!

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

when will my financial aide be available?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My assignments are showing up in my calendar but on my “to do list” in the app. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I add My Media menu item in the course menu?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having issues with loading images into a question bank.I click on the "embed image" icon and load my file.The issue seems to be  that canvas is ignoring the original size of the image in making the image box.  It sets the size to 2835 x 2847 wha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I just opened an assignment to begin grading it, and 1/3 of them already have a 10/10 grade, even though I haven't graded any yet!  Any ideas on how to fix this?Thanks,Stephanie Deaver

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My module is saying that it is published and yet when I go to the student view I see nothing...also In my modules area there is a grey eye next to modules saying no content in modules.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Can we print the quizzes?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I go to set my daily grades as 40% and my major grades at 60%? I am trying to sync grades to skyward and it keeps saying error.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I access my course from last semester in canvas? I can't see it on my dashboard.  I want to see one of my announcement posts from last semester. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to post a word document to a discussion.  I How is that accomplished?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to eliminate old courses and files

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having a hard time locating my syllabus for my course. What gives? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. I have forgotten how to post my syllabus in Canvas.#1

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cannot seem to figure out how to select everyone in my group and message them. I can start a discussion on here but I cant seem to figure out how to email everyone at once, step by step

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies