Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I mute student scores in Speedgrader once a quiz is published? There used to be a mute function to mute quiz grades until after the quiz closed.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I submit stuff like discussions and assignments to my teachers this is first time doing all online classes, is there a certain program i need to be using.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I find my textbooks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I enrolled in the class late with an access code from my professor, but why isn't my class popping up when I click "courses." 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When trying to load anything past the first page of my class the pages just wont load. I have and older computer and Acer with Chromium. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was going debating on buying a new computer or updating my laptop and the tech guy said he could update the chrome for me. it moves faster but will it work in Canvas? Because school is the main reason ill be usin it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to drop a winter course before the deadline tonight at midnight. Can anyone tell me how?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I edit content in the "Syllabus" section in Canvas.  When I click "Edit" no content opens. I get a link to the syllabus document, which I cannot open.When I select the "HTML" option I get a link to a site I cannot open.I appreciate any help pr...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can’t log in to canvas. App or web browser. Try to get my password sent to my email. I received no email. Tried it at least 4 different times in the last year. Nothing. I know I have my email correct, because I was able to sign on here with it. I d...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot access my assignments. I have an apple computer. Please send instructions how to open link for homework assignments.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you download Respondus Lockdown Browser? I have a Mac.  Thank you.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where do I add information about Instructor Office Hours and location?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why won't any of the modules show up on my macbook pro?  I'd really like to be able to do my homework from my computer -I have the ap on my phone and everything shows up on my phone but when I click on the modules from my mac laptop nothing shows up!...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey there All,Is there a way to merge two CANVAS portals together from two different email accounts? Thanks for any help!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

on my computer, I cannot see most of my module contents. the pages are mostly blank and I cant even submit my assignments and see my fellow peers discussions. what can I do to fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas will not load my four classes when I get into canvas from myuvu page. So its not allowing me to do my homework on that laptop. any suggestions on how to fix it?the four classes box shows but they wont load.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I make the assignments visible to my students? Right now it has an eye with a slash through it. Thank you!!

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I no longer wish to keep this account.

• 2 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Is it possible to use CAS and SAML simultaneously for authentication? I'm only seeing options to position them (1,2 3, 4 etc.), with "1" as a default. What I'm really looking for is a user to have the ability to pick how they would sign on between CA...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I would like for course announcements to be scrolling, and never disappear. However, I have noticed that most of them disappear within a day or so. But some remain for months. There is no one else who would be deleting the messages. Is there possibly...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I send message to my instructor?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello I add up a class and payed for it but it didn't show in my canvas site, it have total time to showing up in Canvas? Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings! My Course is underway and was copied from a standard course template. Another instructor told me some changes had been made to the course content since I had copied the course. I am attempting to copy only those assignments so as not to di...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My "People" Module on the left column listing has the closed eye next to it meaning it is not visible to the students.  How do I get rid of that.  There is no "publish" tab anywhere on the page when I open up "People."  Also, once available, are the ...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can I change the aspect ratio for embedding Google Docs?  I want it to fill the screen on the Canvas page instead of half.  I don't want the students to have to scroll across the embedded document to see the rest of the document.  Here is a screensho...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

If an individual is listed as a TA for a Canvas course, what all can they see/do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I have a student who needs an accommodation to turn in discussion postings after the standard due date without a late penalty. Can I accomplish this in the Assign area by adding the student and giving her a different due date? Or will this cha...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies