Canvas Studio: Speedgrader 2.0

Document created by Christi Wruck Administrator on Apr 22, 2015Last modified by Renee Carney on Apr 3, 2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

SHELVED

Canvas + Logo transparent (WHITE)- 300px.png

Rationale

There are three goals for Speedgrader™ 2.0.

(1) Retain and improve the things we did well in Speedgrader™ 1.0. We will ensure that users can grade assignments simply and efficiently, one student at a time.

(2) Improve the things we didn't do super well in Speedgrader™ 1.0. We wish to improve the way we implemented grading one question at a time. We'd like to provide better clarity and simplicity around commenting, improve discussion grading, rubric interactions, and sorting of sections and submissions. We also plan to build Speedgrader™ 2.0 to be responsive to tablet size and to make frequent user flows more efficient (fewer clicks and mouse movements).

(3) Add a couple new, helpful features. We would like to improve the student’s view into graded items and make it easier to move from one assignment to another.
User goals

As a teacher, using Speedgrader™ will be easier, more intuitive and more efficient than it currently is.

As a student, I will have an easier time seeing the grades and comments from my teacher.

Timeline
We are still in the research and design phase for this project. I will update with a more precise timeline as we progress.
7 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes