Presenters: Katie Bradford, Melissa Loble, Carmela Balter
Click on presenter name to follow profile and stay connected. Be sure to 'follow' this document to receive session updates.
If you build it, will they come? This session focuses on marketing strategies for open enrollment courses that leverage campus resources, general news outlets, and social media. Take away ideas on how you can develop your own course marketing toolkit.
LOCATION MAP & ROOM
Westgate Hotel - Bison 1 & 2 Room
Know Before You Go:
Please plan to bring a laptop or tablet with internet connectivity to the session. You'll be doing some hunting on the web as part of our workshop activities!
Be thinking about what types of open online courses you might consider offering at your institution. We'll be building on those ideas in this session.
- A brief history of Canvas Network
- How to craft stunning and effective enrollment pages
- Methods for driving enrollments to your courses using social media, school resources, and other tricks.
- Two workshop activities to help you come away with a plan for your own open enrollment courses.
- A thirty-minute live panel with Canvas marketing stars, including our Director of Public Relations and our Social Media Manager.
- Sweet swag
Stop, Collaborate, & Listen:
Let's get the conversation going! In the comments below, tell us what you are hoping to learn from this session. How do you plan to use open enrollment courses? What are your experiences with them so far?
Stay engaged with presenter and session attendees by posting your comments below.