Below is a quick and easy way to duplicate quiz questions. Once copied these questions can be tweaked/adjusted as needed!
- Create the question you want to duplicate in your course Question Bank - How do I create a question bank in a course?
- Create your quiz and ADD the question from the question bank - How do I create a quiz by finding questions in a question bank? **Note, you don't want to link the question to the quiz you want to make sure and "add" it.
- Repeat step 2 above and add the question from the bank again to create a duplicate of the question. There will be a message by the question (in the bank) noting that, "This question is already on the quiz," but you can just ignore it and add the question.
- Repeat step 2 as many times as needed to get the desired number of copied quiz questions.
- Edit each copied quiz question as desired. Changing something on one of the questions does not change/impact the other copied questions - they are independent of each other.
Here's a quick video showing the above steps!
6 people found this helpful