You can manage your personal settings in the Canvas Student app.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
Language settings cannot be managed from the Canvas Student app. The app will display the language set from a user's account settings in Canvas. If that cannot be found, will display the device language.
Note: General settings for the app, such as clearing the cache, can be managed in the Application manager within your Android device settings menu.
View App Settings
You can change the following settings in the app:
- Edit profile settings, including user name, photo, or avatar 
- Change account preferences 
- Enable push notifications 
- View information about the app 
- View legal information about the app 
- Get help with the app