Thursday, March 23, 2017 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NmC2t1Og2Q
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 1:20 PM, MST (America/Denver)
Using Twitter Widgets, you can share images and video from specific Twitter accounts, as well as from Twitter hashtags and lists. The Canvas Twitter App does not allow these features (no multimedia, no lists), but it's easy to use real Twitter Widgets instead. This workshop provides an overview of how Twitter can provide content for your classes, along with a step-by-step guide to embedding Twitter Widgets in Canvas.
Contact Laura Gibbs in advance of the event with any questions or special requests.
- Overview of Twitter as a class content source.
- Comparison of real Twitter Widgets versus the Canvas Twitter App.
- Sample Twitter-based assignment.
- Step-by-step instructions for embedding Twitter Widgets in Canvas Pages.
- See my Canvas course dedicated to Twitter4Canvas at Twitter.LauraGibbs.net
- The event will be recorded and shared, along with the slidedeck.
- Laura Gibbs
Online Instructor at Univ. of Oklahoma / Arts & SciencesHappily teaching online at the University of Oklahoma since 2002.