Thursday, October 5, 2017 at The recording is posted below. Thank you for joining us.
Starts at 9:30 AM · Ends at 10:30 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
The recording of this event is available at Learning Analytics and Canvas Data.
Canvas Data can provide valuable insight into our courses, course design, student behaviors, outcomes and teaching methods. Utah State will share examples and ideas on getting started.
- Connect Google Analytics to Canvas for valuable insights.
- Examples of data use for documenting teaching and learning using Canvas data and Tableau.
- Putting Canvas data into 3rd party analytics solutions.
- Vision for learning analytics and predictive analytics.
NOTE: The recording of this event is available at Learning Analytics and Canvas Data.
- The recording of this event is available at Learning Analytics and Canvas Data.
- Google Analytics and Canvas Resources - a list of great resources on adding Google Analytics to Canvas.
- Teaching and Learning Analytics for Faculty - Tableau http://cidi.usu.edu/analytics
- Canvas Data - What it tells us about course design and student behaviors - INST2016 presentation https://youtu.be/ItKn0TGQMtQ
- Quick overview of Canvas data looking at course design and student behaviors. https://youtu.be/vX8nd6U3LGo
|Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)|
- Christopher Phillips
Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Coordinator at Utah State University
- Kenneth Larsen
Programmer / Analyst at Utah State University
- Meghan Lewis
Programmer/Analyst at Utah State University
- Kevin Reeve
Director, Teaching and Leaning Technologies at Utah State UniversityKevin is the Director of Teaching and Learning Technology at Utah State University. He is also an instructor in the ITLS department and has been teaching online since 2001. His current area of interest is with Canvas data and what it can tell us about course design and student behaviors.
- John Louviere
Exec. Director & Asst. Dean at Utah State University
The recording is posted below. Thank you for joining us.