Oct

CanvasCon Europe 2019

Created by Stefanie Sanders Administrator on May 22, 2019

Monday, October 7, 2019 at Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Starts at 12:00 AM · Ends on Oct 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM, MDT (America/Denver)

• scottd@instructure.com
  • Stefanie Sanders
  • Paul Towers

Join us in Barcelona for CanvasCon Europe 2019!

We’d like to invite you to join us at Instructure's 6th annual edtech event, CanvasCon Europe 2019! But first, answers to a few key questions—namely: what’s a CanvasCon, and why should you attend?

CanvasCon is a two-day regional professional learning event specifically for you awesome educators. It’s open to everyone—no secret passwords, exclusive referrals, or Canvas familiarity required. Here’s what you can expect at this event:

• Inspiring keynote and sessions from Institutions across Europe
  • 20+ industry expert speakers
  • Best practice sharing on innovative tech use cases in education
  • Extensive time to network with 500+ education professionals

When: Tuesday, October 7, 2019 8:00 AM—10:00 PM and Wednesday, October 8, 2019 8:00 AM—5:00 PM

Where: Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Cost: Check the website for early bird & group discounted pricing!

Register now to book your spot at the event! Click here to check out the highlights & presentations from CanvasCon Europe 2018.

book now

EVENT TIP
RSVP-ing to on-site events does not guarantee access to event. Please check registration details under event information. RSVP is simply a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)

Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Palau de Congressos Barcelona Spain