Oct

CanvasCon Europe 2019

Created by Stefanie Sanders Administrator on May 22, 2019

Monday, October 7, 2019 at Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Starts at 12:00 AM · Ends on Oct 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM, MDT (America/Denver)

• scottd@instructure.com
  • Stefanie Sanders
  • Paul Towers
  • Ella McCutcheon
  • Zsofia Alibaux-Jakab

Join us in Barcelona for CanvasCon Europe 2019!

We’d like to invite you to join us at Instructure's 6th annual edtech event, CanvasCon Europe 2019! But first, answers to a few key questions—namely: what’s a CanvasCon, and why should you attend?

CanvasCon is a two-day regional professional learning event specifically for you awesome educators. It’s open to everyone—no secret passwords, exclusive referrals, or Canvas familiarity required. Here’s what you can expect at this event:

• Inspiring keynote and sessions from Institutions across Europe
  • 20+ industry expert speakers
  • Best practice sharing on innovative tech use cases in education
  • Extensive time to network with 500+ education professionals

When: Tuesday, October 7, 2019 8:00 AM—10:00 PM and Wednesday, October 8, 2019 8:00 AM—5:00 PM

Where: Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Cost: Check the website for early bird & group discounted pricing!

Register now to book your spot at the event! Click here to check out the highlights & presentations from CanvasCon Europe 2018.

book now

EVENT TIP
RSVP-ing to on-site events does not guarantee access to event. Please check registration details under event information. RSVP is simply a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)

Palau de Congressos | Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I | Barcelona

Palau de Congressos Barcelona Spain