SpeedGrader - return to same location in document

(4)

I have students edit an exam .docx file and then upload it.

For consistency of grading, I would like to scroll back and forth through the students and grade the same question on all of them at the same time. For example, if I'm grading question 39 on page three, I just want to scroll back and forth through all the students and see that question and grade it.

The problem is that as I scroll from student to student, the page showing always returns to page one and I have to scroll down again.

If SpeedGrader would just remember where I was in the student's document and return there when I return to that student, then I could easily achieve my goal.

4 Comments
htowsner
Community Member

This functionality is absolutely necessary to be able to grade problem sets consistently in a reasonable amount of time. I don't know how speedgrader could have even been considered ready for release without it.

ewbates
Community Member

I completely agree.

ryest
Community Member

I have given up on wishing this would be realized.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.