The value of "Score below **" attribute should be customizable

em12140
Community Member

I would like to discuss the column labeled "Score below 70." for the course report. While the report currently assumes a passing threshold of 70% for all institutions, I believe it would be more meaningful and user-friendly if individuals had the ability to determine the desired value for this column. Since different institutions may have slightly varying passing criteria, the current assumption of a universal 70% passing threshold may not accurately reflect the situation for all users.

In light of this, I propose implementing a feature that allows users to input their preferred value for the "Score below 70" column. This customization option would enable each user to align the report with their institution's specific passing line. For example, at our university, we utilize a passing threshold of 50%, which significantly deviates from the current assumption.

By incorporating this customization feature, the course report would become more adaptable and relevant to users from various educational backgrounds. It would empower individuals to tailor the report to their specific requirements, ensuring accurate and actionable insights based on their institution's grading system.