Dropout Detective & Canvas Error Message

lecia_sims1
Community Novice

Ok Canvas family, I am looking for some help.  My institution has DD enabled in Canvas (and LOVE IT), but this semester a new problem has popped up.  Some of our advisors are getting a Canvas error message (see below)  when they attempt to view grades in DD.  It can't be permission settings (at account level) because they can see the grades in other classes.  I have looked at the classes until my eyes have crossed trying to figure out what settings in their assignments may be triggering the denial. I decided to step back and tap into the experts in the Community.   I don't give the advisors access to all content because this also gives a backdoor to all tests/answers.  The faculty and Deans were not comfortable with that set-up.  I have contacted Support - but enrolling the advisors in every one of their advisees' classes is not what I want to do.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I have reached out to Kim at DD (she ROCKS), and she offered suggestions because it is a Canvas issue not DD, but that didn't work either (enable "View Discussions").

Has anyone else experienced this problem?   Hoping that   @kona ‌  can help!

266930_2018-02-02 08_51_28-2018-02-01_1531.png