SCORM and Storyline Scoring - Complete/Incomplete

Jump to solution
mmitchell
Community Contributor

Hey Gang,

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure Storyline activities to report a score of incomplete or complete in Canvas?

We're currently using SCORM 2004 (4th edition), with a completed/incomplete report, that tracks using a quiz result. We upload to Canvas as a graded assignment (using the SCORM tool) and then set the assignment to report as a percentage with a possible score of 100 points.

With these settings, I'm getting scores of 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. These scores are directly related to the four "sections" the student has to complete in the exercise. These four sections all have a results slide, and the final results slide is pulling scores from these slides to verify the exercise was completed.

Here is a copy of the exercise if you're curious: googledrive.com/host/0BzDHHYVVhc19MHhlbjVuLUxtbXM

Again, we just want Storyline to report the exercise is complete and give them full value for the exercise if they achieve a passing score. I've tested other scenarios (like reporting based on slides viewed) without success. I don't want it to report partial scores.

Any info anyone out there could provide would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Mike

1 Solution

Thanks for posting that Angela and for reminding me. I was going to report back. Smiley Happy

We're seeing the same thing with Storyline when trying to set up a Complete/Incomplete assignment. It still reports a partial score. Unfortunately we haven't discovered a work around.

View solution in original post