Using the Canvas Badges Backpack
The Canvas Badges Backpack is where you can store and fully interact with any of the Open Badges you've earned. Canvas Badges/Credentials-awarded badges will be automatically added to a user's backpack. Non-Canvas Badges/Credentials badges may be manually uploaded.
Create an account on any Canvas Badges/Credentials server (Australia, Canada, European Union, United States) to collect your badges in our free backpack service.
With a backpack, you can:
- Store badges from any fully compliant Open Badges provider
- Share badges to social media sites, by URL or embed
- Organize your badges into meaningful collections
From your backpack, you can select a badge to view the badge details. When viewing the badge detail page you can:
- Share the badge
- Download the badge
- Print the badge in certificate format
- Remove the badge from your backpack
- Access a link to view the public page of your badge
- View the badge's JSON
Looking for more information? Try one of these articles: