cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tatiana_peisl

Canvas Beta is missing "Javascript and CSS includes" for account/subaccount" settings->will it be added?

Jump to solution

Just dropping a note -> In Beta, there is no section for accounts/subaccounts to include CSS and/or  JavaScript, however it is available in production and test servers. Some schools use additional CSS and JavaScript files to customize their course pages, so it would be nice to make sure we have it Smiley Happy

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 Solution
stuart_ryan
Coach Emeritus

Hi  @tatiana_peisl ,

I am going through having a look at some of the early days in the Canvas Developers group, and checking in to see if older enquiries have been answered. I also noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this question in quite some time.

I can see that this has now been added as standard functionality in Beta and Test, hence I will mark this as answered.

However, by all means please let us know if you still have an outstanding question and we will take a peek!

Cheers,
Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kona
Coach Emeritus

@tatiana_peisl , if this is functionality that Canvas doesn't currently have and that you would like it to have then you'd want to create a new feature idea - How do I create a new feature idea? - in the Canvas Feature Ideas​ area of the Community.

0 Kudos

That is correct, Kona,

Right now accounts have that feature and use it, so it would be good to keep it or otherwise provide schools a tool to manage and customize their CSS/JS to accounts and subaccounts.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Tatiana Peisl

Curriculum Development Online

Center for Excellence in Higher Education

stuart_ryan
Coach Emeritus

Hi  @tatiana_peisl ,

I am going through having a look at some of the early days in the Canvas Developers group, and checking in to see if older enquiries have been answered. I also noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this question in quite some time.

I can see that this has now been added as standard functionality in Beta and Test, hence I will mark this as answered.

However, by all means please let us know if you still have an outstanding question and we will take a peek!

Cheers,
Stuart

0 Kudos