Getting 500 Error Trying to Post Assignment Through API and Google Sheets

MichaelCantCode
Community Member

Hi Everyone, Looking for some help with a problem as I'm not sure what's wrong.  I'm going to start off with I'm not a coder and mainly just mess around with google sheets.  I saw @James had a spreadsheet that changed assignment dates so I tried to modified it to mass submit assignments.  

Here's a link to my sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eL42He2NJip1EqXyB_xnbpxndJfsacfmj9qhDjrQxYc/edit?usp=sharing 

The main modifications I made is removing any code for Getting information as I only want to Post, changing the information sent out to be assignment information I wanted to add.  

The url going out is correct, the parms seems to be putting the correct payload and headers but is returning a 500 error. "{"errors":[{"message":"An error occurred.","error_code":"internal_server_error"}],"error_report_id":5352581}"

Sorry that the code is kind-of a mess because I never really learned how to code, just modify existing stuff.

Also ignore the "createdoc" function as it should  be completely unrelated.  It just combines multiple docs into one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes