LTI 1.3 Deep Linking Response - "Page Error" Http 422

pvemula
Community Member

Hi, I am an LTI tool developer and I have a tool that is built on LTI 1.3 Core-Advantage services. I am able to do a successful launch from Canvas to the tool but when initiating the LTI Deep linking from Canvas and when my tool sends back the LTI DeepLink response message to Canvas I am getting a 'Page Error'. In the browser dev tools I am seeing Http 422 error code. 

I am not getting this error with my local canvas dev instance but I getting this error when I am trying to integrate it with a client's Canvas instance (this is not a dev instance).

How to I go ahead with this issue, I was thinking of asking the client to look for the logs that are getting generated on Canvas and I am assuming these logs would be somewhere in the Canvas Data store, if my assumption is correct which dataset would be holding these details. Could anyone please point me in the correct direction.

PS- I have this integration working perfectly fine with Blackboard LMS so I am assuming that my implementation is not wrong I probably must have missed some step while doing the implementation for Canvas.