cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpgorrono
Community Participant

batch_mode not working as expected

I am trying some batch sis_import tests and am sending batch_mode=true and that is reflected in the sis_import object returned. But I am getting numerous warnings of the form:

"user A has already claimed B's requested login information, skipping"

A is an older representation of an sis_user_id and B is the newer one.

I expected batch_mode to remove all the previously imported users. Can you help adjust my expectations Smiley Happy

(subquestion: is there any way to get a full list of warnings.... the array of pairs stops at some point and says something like 'there are 5 zillion more')

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jpgorrono ,

I am going through having a look at some of the early days in the Canvas Developers group, and checking in to see if older enquiries have been answered. I also noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this question.

I am wondering, were you ever able to resolve this yourself? I am hoping I can assume that it is well and truly resolved by now, but if not, please let us know and we can certainly have another look. Alternatively, if have some insights you may be able to share for others that would be awesome too!

I will mark this as assumed answered for the time being, however, by all means please let us know if you still have an outstanding question and we will take a peek!

Cheers,
Stuart