Brightening Classrooms with Confetti: Teacher Appreciation Day Canvas Templates

JackieStoss
Instructure
Instructure

Brightening Classrooms with Confetti: Teacher Appreciation Week Canvas Templates

Free Canvas templates to celebrate teachers!

This Teacher Appreciation Day, we're turning everyday achievements into celebrations with a burst of confetti! Inspired by Canvas LMS's introduction of confetti for on-time student submissions in 2020, we're dedicating this year's festivities to those small yet significant "Confetti Moments" that teachers create every day. To make this week as special as our educators, members of the Instructional Design team, Jackie Stoss and Kate Hoof, developed a collection of confetti-themed homepage templates and assets. These colorful designs are our way of celebrating your daily dedication and the impact you have on your students, one confetti moment at a time.

Homepage screenshots.png

Elementary Home Page Template

This home page template includes a red confetti-themed banner, button set, and footer. You’ll see that our team has laid out the buttons for you on this page. Be sure to add appropriate navigation to your buttons for functionality. You can download the entire home page template from Commons, or the individual assets (buttons and banners) to create your own design. While this template is designed for Canvas 4 Elementary, it can also be used in the default Canvas theme by adding the banner to the homepage.

Secondary Home Page Template

This home page template includes a blue confetti-themed banner, button set, and footer. You’ll see that our team has laid out the buttons for you on this page. Be sure to add appropriate navigation to your buttons for functionality. You can download the entire home page template from Commons, or the individual assets (buttons and banners) to create your own design. 

How do I Download from Commons?
  1. Click on the links in the sections above to download these home pages from Canvas Commons. How do I use Commons? 
  2. To actually use the images as buttons, be sure to link the images to the appropriate pages or course navigation.
  3. Set the desired page as your home page. How do I change the Course Home Page? How do I set a Front Page in a course? 
  4. Save your changes.
  5. Enjoy!
Please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!

Our Design and Curriculum teams offer a variety of services, including course templates, consultation hours, badging and certificate services, course reviews and evaluations, instructional design workshops, course authoring, content reconstruction, and much more! If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact your CSM or our Design/Curriculum Managers, Learning Services: Miranda McIntosh (mmcintosh@instructure.com) or Lizzy Rodriguez (elizabeth.rodriguez@instructure.com).

2 Comments