Activities

Jump to solution
nettabugg85
Community Novice

I have read and viewed some of the links containing the lesson videos. I have reached an exam that say to complete the "Let's Explore Activity", but I can't seem to find the activity that needs to be completed. Can someone please help me out?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @nettabugg85 ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, your question isn't something that we would be able to answer here in the Community because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  It would be best to contact your instructor directly.  You can do that by following the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Antionette.  Please reach out to Community members if you have any other questions about this.  Be well, and stay safe.

View solution in original post

0 Likes