cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scoday
Community Member

Anonymous discussions

Jump to solution

Is there a tool of function that allows for canvas discussions to be anonymous???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pmartinez
Community Contributor

Hello  @scoday  and welcome to the Canvas Community! Thanks for reaching out and your question. I did some research in reference to your question and found that anonymous discussions aren't available at this time in Canvas. I have listed a previous discussion post on the matter below, that has additional information you my find of interest.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pmartinez
Community Contributor

Hello  @scoday  and welcome to the Canvas Community! Thanks for reaching out and your question. I did some research in reference to your question and found that anonymous discussions aren't available at this time in Canvas. I have listed a previous discussion post on the matter below, that has additional information you my find of interest.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
aaron_bahmer
Community Contributor

That link to a previous conversation no longer works. Where else can we find this?

We've fixed the link in the reply, @aaron_bahmer .

We are currently in the discovery phase for anonymous discussions, and here's the link to the product manager's comment under the idea:  Anonymous Discussion Forums

aaron_bahmer
Community Contributor

Very thankful. I also found that Anonymous Discussion manager area and subscribed 🙂 Thank you!