Bug or new update with the todo list?

Jump to solution
GTP
Community Member

I loaded into canvas today to do some school work (I'm a student), and I noticed that canvas felt...smaller, even though I was on desktop. I looked at the to do list on the right side, and found my answer. The to do list still has dates due and what exactly a thing is, yet the classes are gone. Meaning in order to figure out what belongs to what class, I have to click and check. This seems like a small thing that shouldn't bother anyone, but for me personally, it is a massive, massive issue. I use a book to write down what things for what classes are due on what days. If I cannot just look to check, and have to actually open something and hope that it actually connects, I lose time. Time that I could be working on school work for. 

If this is a bug, I hope it gets fixed soon. If this is an update, change it back, or at least make it an option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @GTP -

While I don't have an immediate answer to share, this sounds like something Canvas Support can help you with. Please create a case and start a conversation. An agent will help you! How do I contact Canvas Support? 

View solution in original post