[ARCHIVED] Can I add a course manually?

Jump to solution
w1594578
Community Novice

Hey! I was added from a waitlist. How can I find and add the course I am now enrolled. It does not show although it is open. 

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, w1594578 Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your question to a global forum where people gather to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas software. The participants here aren't able to answer school-specific questions.

That said, it's been my observation that it often takes a day between the time a student is enrolled in a course and that course appearing in the student's courses list. Try selecting Courses from the global navigation of your Canvas account to see if the newly-added course now appears in the list; if it does, you can "star" it so that the course card appears on your dashboard.

If you still don't find your course, I found some information about the waitlisting process on your school's website: Enroll in Classes | Los Rios Community College District  The registrar's office should be able to help you with this.

Best of luck in your academic career!

View solution in original post

0 Likes