Canvas Self-Hosted / Licensed

Jump to solution
trustmeimajedi
Community Explorer

Hi, 

I sent a few mails but no contact from infrastructure yet. We are a university and we're looking for some answers on licensing of a self-hosted Canvas. We have an instance / stack setup based on the open source version, but we would like to be able to use some of the features associated with the hosted version. 

So we'd like to know if this was possible under a paid license (to self-host but have access to all the hosted feature set, e.g. Canvas Catalog). 

Having the entire Canvas infrastructure managed is also a possibility if under our domain and there are options for setup under different AWS regions. 

There are also some "customization" questions we have relating to adding custom fields / media types associated with lessons. 

I would appreciate it if someone from instructure could make contact. 🙂 

Thanks! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@trustmeimajedi  If you haven't already, please fill out the Request Demo form to get your questions about self-hosted Canvas answered: Try a Canvas Demo | Instructure  

View solution in original post

@trustmeimajedi  I'd recommend giving a few more days. If you don't get a response to the webform by the end of next week, please tag me here so I can follow up.

View solution in original post