Display of Discussion Board Participation by Student

Jump to solution
emckinn
Community Novice

In my course I have 10 discussion boards and 30 students.  When I select People and an individual student I can see the student's most recent 8 to 10 posts to any of the discussion boards.  When I select a people (a student) I would like to see and be able to scroll down to see all the student's posts (all the posts for that student to all the discussion boards).  A year ago, I found the magic setting that enables me to change the People display of more than the default number of discussion board posts per student.  Thanks.

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@emckinn , could you possibly post a screen shot (or short video) of what you are seeing? I use a lot of discussions in my course (and have been using Canvas since 2012) and I'm not aware of anywhere I could go in Canvas to get the information you are talking about. I even tried going to People and selecting a student, like you posted, but I don't see any of their actual discussion posts.

My current thought is that this isn't built in Canvas functionality and instead is some type of third party add-on or something extra that your school created. If this is the case, then you would want to contact Canvas Support at your school for further assistance - Support 

View solution in original post